Author Topic: Surprise Nocturnal emission  (Read 140 times)

Online Carla68

• Friend
Surprise Nocturnal emission
« on: November 28, 2020, 08:02:06 am »
Hi All,

I have been on hormones and blockers for nearly 2 years and 4 months ago had an orchiectomy to make sure no testosterones

I haven't really felt the urge to use my penis for simulation for a long time but have made diagnostic checks to check that the hormone regime was having the desired effects, initial T boost from blocker, loss of morning erections, loss of libido, loss of coloured liquid all seemed to be on the timeline described by my doctor and many people on here

I did start to notice in diagnostic tests about 9 months ago some discomfort in getting a full erection and I am still waiting for a more intense sensation described by many people, although these things are not as important in my life as they used to be it is nice to know all is ok

Now back to the title, at 52 I hadn't had a wet dream since a few years before I started hormones and was not expecting to have one again.

I did a few post orchiectomy tests to check what worked etc and have not done much else since, I did notice a couple of times waking with a small erection this month and last.

In the early hours of this morning I woke with an erection and was wet, this was highly unexpected is this a common occurrence?

The only reason I can think of, is it was my Birthday and to be honest pretty sure I would of had sex or maintenance every year for many years and maybe part of me expected it, but this is by no means a scientific explanation

Any ideas

Thanks

Carla
Carla

Tags: