Author Topic: Why time(s) of the day are you usually most productive or attentive to details?  (Read 251 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Why time(s) of the day are you usually the most productive or attentive to details?

(Ignore the days that you are on vacation or off from responsibilities, although some may make the point that they are most productive or attentive to details while relaxing!)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:

I am a "very early riser" and the early mornings are best for me regarding attention to detail ..

Danielle

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
I think I am the most attentive early, before 11 am.

Chrissy

@NorthernStarGirl
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
Before lunch. After getting through clean-up tasks, I really start cranking around 9:30 and then I try to go as long as I can until I get too hungry. Afternoons are never as good.

I find it really important to eat small meals to stay productive - a big breakfast or big lunch kills the day.

Sarah
----
48 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: August 2020
SRS: January 2021

Offline Pammie

I think mornings are the best time for me too - im pretty good at evenings too as I like to work flexibly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Maid Marion

Early mornings if I'm working alone.  But, if I need to socialize I function much  better if I go through a routine of eating, dressing, and making sure I haven't forgotten other stuff that needs to be done.

Marion

Tags: