Author Topic: What chocolate candy do you enjoy?  (Read 259 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
What chocolate candy do you enjoy?
« on: December 05, 2020, 06:53:18 pm »

Such as a brand name or a type (perhaps dark or milk chocolate) or size/style (candy bar, kiss, miniature bar, chocolate covered cherries, a piece of chocolate candy in an assorted chocolates box, etc.)

I must say that I like a lot of it!

I will see if I can get some Frango mints.  They are great.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Pammie

Re: What chocolate candy do you enjoy?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 07:10:06 pm »

Such as a brand name or a type (perhaps dark or milk chocolate) or size/style (candy bar, kiss, miniature bar, chocolate covered cherries, a piece of chocolate candy in an assorted chocolates box, etc.)

Chrissy
I like so much chocolate but I’d go for Lindt chocolate - especially Coconut flavour! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 07:43:49 pm »
I am eating my way through two pounds of dark See's chocolate!

Yes, the coconut Lindt balls are also good.

As a tourist I'd seek out candy stores and chocolate. I'd see a place as I drove through town and made sure I checked it out before I left. With a preference for places that made their own chocolate creations. ;D

I like to eat freshly baked chocolate chip cookies made with Ghiradelli bittersweet 60% cacao baking chips.

Marion

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 08:19:14 pm »
Very good ideas!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2020, 10:28:41 pm »
I am not obsessed with cholocate, but a couple of times per year my mom and I will buy a pound of homemade chocolate candies made by a local woman whom we know that makes chocolates around holidays for a small list of loyal customers. There ain't no website / e-store / Facebook page. She sends out an email to about 15 people a few weeks before the holiday and either you want 'em or you don't. In addition to traditional candies, she sells holiday offerings like Santas, Valentines, bunnies, etc. The chocolate candies are clearly superior to the local and chain chocolate stores and a relative bargain: $16/pound. We usually order a mix of dark buttercreams and dark cherries - both are incredible.

In addition, maybe once a year I'll buy a really nice bar of extra dark chocolate, either from the chocolate section at Whole Foods or from a high-end chocolate store. I like trying different bars, but you can't go wrong with the Chocolove bars. I'll nibble on one of those over the course of a couple of weeks.

Finally, I am occasionally tempted to get a Whatchamacallit, which was my favorite candy bar growing up. It's never as good as I remember (the chocolate quality isn't good), but the overall taste is still pretty good within the "hot mess" candy bar genre. If some fancy chocolatier made a high-end dark chocolate Whatchamacallit dupe, I'd be in heaven.

Sarah
----
48 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: August 2020
SRS: January 2021

Offline CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2020, 11:53:00 pm »

Chrissy
Tis the season for Frangos!  I've got four boxes for our holiday events!

But I personally like Chocolate covered cherries and coffee beans!

Hugs!

Caela
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

Who knew it'd be so bright without the blindfold - Demi Lovato

Offline Froodah

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2020, 12:56:48 am »
WHITE CHOCOLATE.

I'm fat lol.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2020, 04:42:48 am »
Thanks for sharing out!

Chrissy

Tags: