General Discussions > Fashion

All about jeans!

(1/6) > >>

JennyTG:
As I grow more into acceptance of my trans-wear I'm beginning to lose interest in jeans.  I would wear them quite a bit pre-trans (even in summer occasionally) but they're just not on my radar so much now.  How do my trans-sisters view them?  Do you like to wear them as a casual most times?  Only the odd time, depending on weather etc?  Shirt tuck/loose?  And what about all the styles for particular body shapes etc?  It's quite a world of jeans out there but I guess I'm more about pants these days for leg cover.  Sometimes I feel it would be nice to at least have a pair spare in the wardrobe though.  Needs more consideration...

- Jenny

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: JennyTG on December 07, 2020, 04:50:12 pm ---As I grow more into acceptance of my trans-wear I'm beginning to lose interest in jeans.  I would wear them quite a bit pre-trans (even in summer occasionally) but they're just not on my radar so much now.  How do my trans-sisters view them?  Do you like to wear them as a casual most times?  Only the odd time, depending on weather etc?  Shirt tuck/loose?  And what about all the styles for particular body shapes etc?  It's quite a world of jeans out there but I guess I'm more about pants these days for leg cover.  Sometimes I feel it would be nice to at least have a pair spare in the wardrobe though.  Needs more consideration...

- Jenny

--- End quote ---

I love to wear jeans. I just wished my curves were pronounced so I’d look good in them!

I like dressy pants too, which is what I wore today.

Chrissy

Kalandrina:
I still love my straight or skinny jeans now i can wear them again. High waisted help too :)

SarahEL:
I am a big advocate of jeans.. I like the look on me.. I do tend to tuck my t-shirts or tops in and have a higher waistline..
I think it shows of my hips nicely..
But I do know from comments I have had, wearing an old (far too big) shirt tied at the front with a nice pair of blues can be very alluring...

Maid Marion:
I like women's jeans because they are stretchy and I can wear them without a belt.

Marion

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version