Author Topic: All about jeans!  (Read 2752 times)

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
Re: All about jeans!
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2020, 03:03:17 pm »
It depends on the Jean style, I still like a good high or low waisted jean

Rachel,

I notice a lot of curves, especially in your hip area.

I am skinny with virtually no curves, but some women say they envy my tight hips. Here skinny jeans have been a trend among young girls, and I wish to wear them as I have a bunch of those jeans. For a hygienic reason, I seldom wear jeans, probably once or twice every year, but I can hear some praise if I ever wear them.

2 years ago:

16 years ago:

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2020, 03:14:05 pm »
Thanks for the suggestion about fleece lined jeans.  I'll see if LL Bean puts some in my size on sale at the end of the season.  I've been trying to find jeans I can wear without a belt.  They are much easier to find if I look in the women's part of the store.

Marion

Offline Rachel_Christina

• Family
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2020, 09:52:44 am »
I developed a good rear end from hormones I think :)

I like the straight vupband down look though, it's very high fashion.

Barbie are you meaning hygiene in regards to tight tucking?

Offline JennyTG

• Family
  • Don't dream it, be it
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2020, 04:17:32 pm »
I generally go for straight or slim styles. Strongly prefer high-waisted and uncropped. Very frustrated with all the cropped looks these days - I hate the cropped trend in pants and jeans. And don't get me started with distressed styles...

I think I will line up a slim leg high waist stretch soon and start there, slightly distressed...a few styles to choose from though.
~I just wanna have fun, that's all I really want~

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2021, 07:13:03 pm »
Barbie are you meaning hygiene in regards to tight tucking?

I have had a kind of psoriasis which dermatologists always fail to diagnose and cure. It started about 25 years ago first on my hands, then to buttocks. It generates callus. My kids also got it, but it is minor. Nowadays I regularly apply salicylic acid on those infected areas, and hopefully will be cured this year. Doctors recommended me not to wear tight clothes, and to apply moisturizer frequently.

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline Rachel_Christina

• Family
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2021, 03:21:53 am »
I have had a kind of psoriasis which dermatologists always fail to diagnose and cure. It started about 25 years ago first on my hands, then to buttocks. It generates callus. My kids also got it, but it is minor. Nowadays I regularly apply salicylic acid on those infected areas, and hopefully will be cured this year. Doctors recommended me not to wear tight clothes, and to apply moisturizer frequently.

barbie~~

Ah ok, I understand.
Yeah psoriasis is a very hard one to cure.

Offline Evienne

• Do you mind? This is my personal text >.>
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2021, 05:21:51 pm »
Never really thought about it. Just kinda always have worn them cuz it's cold here, but then again I often wear them in the summer still - long story.
However, I only like them if they're skinny. I don't like them loose.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus abide to the binding of this message to have been abided.

Offline JennyTG

• Family
  • Don't dream it, be it
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2021, 07:14:54 pm »
Last purchase of jeans, they fit nice, I really like this style.  I wish that was my figure but ah well, not too bad for my age I guess. 

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2021, 07:20:36 pm »
The fleece lined jeans are really nice when it is colder.

Jeans are great but their cuts vary by manufacturer and style so you may try on many before you get the fit and comfort and look that you are pleased with.  But they are so durable.  Plus if you wear them out and they get holes and tears in them, I guess that is in style.  Silly to distress new jeans though but I guess that fashion look is still popular.

Chrissy

@Northern Star Girl
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline JennyTG

• Family
  • Don't dream it, be it
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2021, 09:52:20 pm »
I'm loving my skinny jeans more and more, this is the style I will settle on! :)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2022, 07:56:56 pm »
I like jeans. I think that some curvy ones can look very nice.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2022, 10:47:17 pm »
In really cold temperatures in the winter here I will wear leggings under my jeans.
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2022, 08:00:26 am »
I like flannel lined jeans to help keep me warm.

Chrissy

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2022, 11:24:46 am »
I bought a pair of flannel lined cargo pants from Eddie Bauer.  They were on sale!
They are great for watching stars on cold winter nights.  I was outside watching the Leonids and saw a half dozen bright shooting stars!

Marion

Tags: