Author Topic: Do you enjoy eating cheesecake?  (Read 258 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Do you enjoy eating cheesecake?
« on: December 12, 2020, 04:56:04 am »

I do, but I do not have it often.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
Re: Do you enjoy eating cheesecake?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 05:08:59 am »
I prefer to think of it as a moral imperative.  :laugh:
Veteran, US Army

Offline Froodah

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 05:11:13 am »
Loves cheesecake!

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 05:13:57 am »
I prefer to think of it as a moral imperative.  :laugh:

When I see some on display I think I have a moral interrogative  -  should I eat some?   :)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 01:07:47 pm »
I bought a small strawberry cheesecake. 

I am thinking that I should not go look at the bathroom scale for a few weeks... perhaps I should!
I would not be pleased if my breasts got bigger this month just from gaining a few pounds, that would be a downer.  Maybe I should fast a few days this week.

Someone brought over sugar cookies.  Nice of them....  however...   :)

Chrissy

Offline Megan.

• Homepage & Blog
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2020, 01:41:55 pm »
Err....yes!!!! :-D

I do an awesome baked chocolate one. X

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

"Life is a travelling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap taken." - D. H. Lawrence

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2021, 05:45:25 am »
I would enjoy eating cheesecake more if I did not know or care how many calories are in each delicious slice.  :)

Chrissy

Offline Anastasia

• Friend
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2021, 09:07:23 pm »
I love cheesecake. I like the one that is 1/4 of four different kinds. For the quarter that is plain cheesecake, I get some fruit (usually berries) and heat the fruit up and smash it ,(no sugar) and spread it on the plain cheesecake. Since I have added no sugar to the fruit, I can eat the last couple of pieces as "no sugar added" and it is healthy. Right? Thats how "no sugar added" works, right? please.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2021, 09:22:58 pm »
I love cheesecake. I like the one that is 1/4 of four different kinds. For the quarter that is plain cheesecake, I get some fruit (usually berries) and heat the fruit up and smash it ,(no sugar) and spread it on the plain cheesecake. Since I have added no sugar to the fruit, I can eat the last couple of pieces as "no sugar added" and it is healthy. Right? Thats how "no sugar added" works, right? please.

Yes, for sure, that’s right, uh huh, that is no added sugar to the fruit and the cheesecake must be healthy.

Enjoy each bite.  :)

Chrissy

Tags: