Author Topic: What is your favorite undergarment?  (Read 2504 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: What is your favorite undergarment?
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2020, 04:05:41 pm »
Comfort is important.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

I am a brown eyed brunette.

Pammie

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2020, 04:18:25 pm »
Comfort is important.

Chrissy
Sometimes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline noleen111

• Family
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2021, 06:50:48 am »
Lacy g-strings or even a nice thong.

I love this style of underwear, I wear thong or a g-string virtually everyday. I actually find them very comfortable.

Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2021, 04:16:16 pm »
Nice fitting bras!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2021, 09:19:40 pm »
Nice fitting bras!

Chrissy

But.... I still really like camisoles.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
What is your favorite undergarment?
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2022, 04:44:31 am »
I still like camisoles for sure.  Breast growth has made me enjoy having a bra on.  I can wear them all day.  I do not “think” I have one on it seems anymore, it is just another thing us women wear. 

It took me awhile to be more relaxed wearing one most of the time but my breasts were getting bigger and although a bra may not be required for support with a B cup except when jogging I think that is good to wear one.  I do not enjoy being sweaty and having an everyday wear bra on though.

Some of my camisoles are open bust style, so they lifted my smaller breasts up without wearing a bra. Now when I am wearing one of those open bust style camis I wear a bra too, although many days now I do not wear a cami at all while wearing a bra.  It just depends.  A T-shirt over a bra just does not need a cami!  But wearing a T-Shirt needs a bra for modesty most of the time.  If wearing a pajama top, who cares about wearing a bra?

So both camisoles and bras have their place and I like both.

What undergarments do you like to wear?

Chrissy

Offline traci_k

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2022, 05:14:11 am »
Now that I've experienced some moderate breast growth, I have several sport bras with a wee bit of padding that I absolutely love. Since it's summer, I like pairing them with matching color cami tops. The bras are so comfortable and affirming, I wear them pretty much 24/7.
Traci Melissa Knight

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2022, 09:28:21 am »
Now that I've experienced some moderate breast growth, I have several sport bras with a wee bit of padding that I absolutely love. Since it's summer, I like pairing them with matching color cami tops. The bras are so comfortable and affirming, I wear them pretty much 24/7.

I have not worn a camisole as an outer garment but I do enjoy them.  Sometimes if I wear a layer on top that is shorter than the camisole, the cami will show.

Chrissy

Offline JennyIsMe

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2022, 09:05:08 pm »
I like lots of styles. Lacy is always a favorite. but my current MO is going for comfort and ability to wear easily and without causing an issue

for that, i have torrid boyshorts that are like a microfiber almost. the waist has a little scallop to it, just a hint of feminine, but someone noticed them they wouldn't immediately wonder. plus, they are super comfortable for all the stuff i still have to account for.

just recently discovered camis, got a silky one from lane bryant that feels perfect and barely shows too. otherwise, some torrid bralettes are fun too.

in general though, most all feel good to me. it was always an added bonus, women's undies just feel nicer and more comfortable. still remember the first pair i ever bought myself, as a teen...victorias secret, second skin satin, purple. that was a nice feeling too

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2022, 12:56:47 am »
First favorite:    Bras ...  I have many various bras and I enjoy the various styles,
 differences, appearance and fit as I wear them.

Second favorite:    Panties  ...  many various styles that I wear from day to day.

Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Tags: