Author Topic: Break on Through  (Read 278 times)

Offline ramilove

Break on Through
« on: December 22, 2020, 11:33:52 am »
I would like to say I feel like I am being dragged down, caught in a keeper of fluctuating self doubt repeatedly dunked below water then churned back to the surface with barely enough time to take a gasp of air before being cycled back under water, but then have to remind myself to not be such a drama queen. The reality is that this whole COVID/politics/transition thing has dragged on for far too long and I just have the blues, malaise, bla’s have you. It is more like I am stuck spending a night in the wilderness without provisions waiting for sunrise a few hours away and just need to stay busy to take my mind off of my discomfort. Though these times have dragged on for far too long, they to will pass. Trump is about gone, the first round of the COVID vaccines are being administered, hospital COVID cases are going down, a stimulus package is soon to arrive. Time to break on through to the other side.     
Electrolysis 3/4/2020
Estradiol 3/10/2020

Offline CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
Re: Break on Through
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 12:14:54 pm »
@Ramilove

Hang in there- I can see the first furtive glows of sunrise already!

These times shall pass... yes it's been a difficult year but I'm not planning on it being my last- soon enough we'll be back on the upswing with the strength that living through our challenges can bring.

Hugs!

Caela
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

Who knew it'd be so bright without the blindfold - Demi Lovato

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 12:35:22 pm »
@ramilove
You are not alone with your various feelings of depression over the Covid/Politics issues.
While the Vaccines are soon to be widely available and hopefully soon the political turmoil in the USA will settle down, it is important that you try to keep a positive attitude.

Regarding the stimulus money and the Covid-19 relief and financial help that will be soon coming, as far as I am concerned it will not come soon enough.   Many small businesses may not reopen again...   
....but as @CaelaNotKayla so aptly stated in her previous comment.... things will get better and be much better as the new year progresses.

HUGS and best wishes.... stay safe, stay healthy.

Danielle

@ramilove

Hang in there- I can see the first furtive glows of sunrise already!

These times shall pass... yes it's been a difficult year but I'm not planning on it being my last- soon enough we'll be back on the upswing with the strength that living through our challenges can bring.

Hugs!

Caela

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2020, 08:23:44 pm »
This virus has been difficult for all of us.

Yes, the end is in sight, but this is no time to let up. Hospitals are still full with Covid-19 cases.

We can help by keeping social distance, wash hands and wear a mask when out of our homes.

Come on folks, just a little bit longer.

Take care everybody.  :-*

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Tags: