Author Topic: Emotional Mood Changes in general  (Read 447 times)

Offline Asheylov

• Friend
Emotional Mood Changes in general
« on: December 22, 2020, 09:07:14 pm »
Hi all

I  hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas and new year.

I don't know if everyone get this same issue?

This morning i was getting ready for the day and for some reason my ex popped in to my head because it my first Christmas with out them and i started crying. Through out the whole day i am at the point of starting crying for no reason. Even writing this make me want to cry.

I just want to find out why  ???

Does it go away the next day or is it a periodic change every time ?
Is there ways to help get through it faster?

or am i just over thinking it?

thanks

Kind Regards
Ashley

Started HRT: 27/10/2020
SRS: TBA
FFS: TBA

Online SoCal_Holly

• Multi-Pass
Re: Emotional Mood Changes in general
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 11:32:43 pm »
Ashley, happens to everyone at times, trans or not. Just the human condition.

For me gathering my friends together helps pulls me out of the funk. Hobbies and cooking works too.

Eating too but not on my recommended list because it can easily turn into a binge, lol. Then I feel bad about binging but usually can’t remember what caused me to binge, lol. And shopping but I don’t want to go there either.

Hang in there!

Hugs,

Holly

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 05:29:47 am »
Dear Ashley,

People who show emotions and empathy are very fortunate. In my previous life, I was taught to keep my emotions suppressed and not let them show. I let my emotions show anyway and people around me thought something was wrong with me. This is just part of being me, which I accept as just being myself, if that makes any sense, I am human and today I like showing my emotions.

For some reason, all my emotions after my transition seem to be significantly more intense than before my transition. You may become a bit more emotional when you are on HRT. Many people here have reported the same thing to various degrees. Be proud of who you are and if you need a good cry, well, let the tears flow. You are human.

Take care.  :-*

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline Margrit

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2020, 01:53:31 pm »

For some reason, all my emotions after my transition seem to be significantly more intense than before my transition. You may become a bit more emotional when you are on HRT. Many people here have reported the same thing to various degrees. Be proud of who you are and if you need a good cry, well, let the tears flow. You are human.

I am absolutely agree
If a man can make you smile,
even if you don't want to,
then you love him.

Offline Asheylov

• Friend
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2020, 10:14:17 pm »

This is absolutely true and thank you for everyone with the support. I still have massive emotional moods with crying and heaps of it. from a simple that looking for new friends via dating apps and also seeing that New year  just gone past and remembering everything that happened. Ending my 2 year relationship with ex  fiancée and looking at all the bad stuff that i put up with and made me depressed and taxed with no energy due to helping her all the time and nothing in return.

thanks

Ashley

Started HRT: 27/10/2020
SRS: TBA
FFS: TBA

Offline noleen111

• Family
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2021, 03:52:02 am »

Agree as well, I am much more emotional since I my transition and I am more touch with my feelings. I find I cry more easier than I did before, especially in movies or TV shows I also show my emotions more now.

This was a surprise to me, as before I was very in control and rarely showed emotions.

I suppose its part of being a woman and a part I really don't mind.
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was

Tags: