Author Topic: GRS with PAI (going with Dr. Burin or Dr. Sutin)  (Read 654 times)

Offline Leah-871

GRS with PAI (going with Dr. Burin or Dr. Sutin)
« on: December 23, 2020, 09:44:14 pm »
Hi, I'm new here

I want to have my SRS with PAI that is already safe, but the problem is that I cannot decide to choose between the two surgeons that are there (Dr. Burin and Dr. Sutin), I have seen more of Dr. Sutin's work and to me it seems very natural and with a very "cis look" aesthetic, and of Dr. Burin I have seen very few images and reviews, what I have seen is a very natural work with a delicate aesthetic, and I saw that he developed a new technique that leaves less scars.

Well the work of both in my point of view is very good (even the best of Thailand) and that is why I cannot decide, could you tell me about your experiences with those surgeons to that I can reach a decision?, please and thank you very much for reading everything I wrote

Offline Ms. Alina

• Visitor
Re: GRS with PAI (going with Dr. Burin or Dr. Sutin)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 05:15:08 am »
Hi Leah-871!

I also plan to do my SRS with PAI. Actually, I had already had the booked hotel, airplane tickets, and surgery date with Dr.Burin in April 2020. But then - all we know what had happened, and I didn't have a chance to come to Thailand.
For now, I still keep in touch with Peera and waiting for the reduction of the quarantine restrictions. Cause now they are awful. Hope I will have a chance closer to summer 2021.

Also, I had read many posts from this forum about dr Sutin and Burin from many girls and found that they both are great. And I haven't chosen dr Burin by myself, this was just a proposition from Mr. Peera.

Let's keep in touch, darling.

Offline Dany

• Neighbor
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 03:03:21 pm »
Hi Leah-871!

I also plan to do my SRS with PAI. Actually, I had already had the booked hotel, airplane tickets, and surgery date with Dr.Burin in April 2020. But then - all we know what had happened, and I didn't have a chance to come to Thailand.
For now, I still keep in touch with Peera and waiting for the reduction of the quarantine restrictions. Cause now they are awful. Hope I will have a chance closer to summer 2021.

Also, I had read many posts from this forum about dr Sutin and Burin from many girls and found that they both are great. And I haven't chosen dr Burin by myself, this was just a proposition from Mr. Peera.

Let's keep in touch, darling.

Girlllll! I am too going to PAI around May-July this year! Like I'm keeping touch with dear Mr. Peera awaiting to schedule the surgery. Can we keep in touch? It's almost certain that I'm going solo and maybe our dates could coincide and all.

Take care

Offline Ms. Alina

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 10:50:00 am »
Hi Dany)

Sure, we can keep in touch :) I saw you PM me, but it seems like I don't have enough posts to send a PM.
Actually, I'm considering May-July as well, but it depends on quarantine and other restrictions, you know...
I do hope, that it will be easier with time. It is very risky, expensive, and uncomfortable to spend 15 days in a locked ASQ room with 3 COVID tests. So that I don't reschedule the surgery date yet.

Offline Dany

• Neighbor
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2021, 09:06:44 am »
Hi Dany)

Sure, we can keep in touch :) I saw you PM me, but it seems like I don't have enough posts to send a PM.
Actually, I'm considering May-July as well, but it depends on quarantine and other restrictions, you know...
I do hope, that it will be easier with time. It is very risky, expensive, and uncomfortable to spend 15 days in a locked ASQ room with 3 COVID tests. So that I don't reschedule the surgery date yet.

Hii! Oh well I totally agree with you on that...that 15 day quarantine is both expensive and unnecessary not to mention mentally wearing you know. How come Thailand thinks they can revive the tourism industry like this? I could be spending the thousand dollars in a beautiful island, oh it's terrible. Let's just hope that by june they'll at least reduce it from 15 to at least 10 days huh. Personally, it has been more than 5 years of work and planning to put an end to my little piece of hell's reign of terror so, I won't postponing my surgery. I just want this to be done you know.

Now, why don't you try to find me on facebook? It's Jessica Cucco from Curitiba, Brazil. Add me up in there.

Take care girl! 

Offline Leah-871

SRS with Dr. Sutin (PAI Preecha Aesthetic Institute)
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2021, 03:36:52 am »
hello girls and non-binary people, I am planned to undergo SRS and PAI clinic is high on my list (top 3), I have seen very good results from Dr. Burin but almost nothing from Dr. Sutin and I would like to know all about both surgeons in order to choose one, please tell me about your experiences with Dr. Sutin (Results, Vaginal depth, aesthetics, sensitivity, etc.), it would be very helpful

Offline AnonyMs

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2021, 07:47:45 am »
You can find photos if you search

Offline Dany

• Neighbor
Re: SRS with Dr. Sutin (PAI Preecha Aesthetic Institute)
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2021, 09:11:31 am »
hello girls and non-binary people, I am planned to undergo SRS and PAI clinic is high on my list (top 3), I have seen very good results from Dr. Burin but almost nothing from Dr. Sutin and I would like to know all about both surgeons in order to choose one, please tell me about your experiences with Dr. Sutin (Results, Vaginal depth, aesthetics, sensitivity, etc.), it would be very helpful

There's a website <link not allowed>, you can see results from doctors all around the world there. There a few ones from Dr Sutin and if I'm not much mistaking there's one from Dr. Burin.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 07:36:35 pm by Rakel »

Offline Leah-871

Re: SRS with Dr. Sutin (PAI Preecha Aesthetic Institute)
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2021, 11:46:19 am »
There's a website <link not allowed>, you can see results from doctors all around the world there. There a few ones from Dr Sutin and if I'm not much mistaking there's one from Dr. Burin.

Woow those are very good results (Dr. Sutin's are very natural, there were none from Dr. Burin)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 07:37:04 pm by Rakel »

Tags: