Author Topic: Hawaiʻi AG Leads Coalition in Support of Transgender Student Athletes  (Read 180 times)

Offline Laura1951

Hawaiʻi Attorney General Leads Coalition in Support of Transgender Student Athletes

https://mauinow.com/2020/12/26/hawai%CA%BBi-attorney-general-leads-coalition-in-support-of-transgender-student-athletes/

Maui Now By Staff on December 26, 2020

Hawaiʻi Attorney General Clare E. Connors is co-leading a coalition of 22 attorneys general in support of advancing inclusive policies that will allow transgender athletes to participate in sports consistent with their gender identity.
The coalition is co-led by Hawaiʻi Attorney General Clare E. Connors and New York Attorney General Letitia James.
One New Life to Live (My personal blog)

Laura's HRT Journal     |     Laura's FFS Journey.   |  Stay or Go

Offline Zumbagirl

• Family
Re: Hawaiʻi AG Leads Coalition in Support of Transgender Student Athletes
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 02:02:36 pm »

"an intrusive sex verification process." - seriously? Pulling out a surgery letter is intrusive?

I used to be on the fence with this stuff but since I have seen the CT situation play out more closely the whole thing is nonsense. In the end girls sports will end up getting cancelled and girls will want their own school that will require "an intrusive sex verification process.". The whole thing is already being abused by boys who want to play on the girls team. They're not transgender, they just say they are to play on the team.

Why can't we just let kids be kids without bringing all the woke nonsense into everything?

Tags: