Author Topic: Finally Found Some Panties That Fit Well  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Michaele

Finally Found Some Panties That Fit Well
« on: December 30, 2020, 01:05:43 pm »
Since my bottom and legs started looking for feminine my men's string bikinis no longer fit.  After searching long and hard for awhile I finally found ones that work, from Jockey women's panties.  They seem to keep things well tucked, so to speak and hardly fell them on.  So I had to throw away all my men's and now in these full time.   :)  Are any other of you wonderful people having the same issue, and if you did, can you share what brand works well for you.  I would like to try maybe some others but not quite sure which ones to get.
Thanks in advance :)

Offline RandiL

• Formerly RandyL
  • On the way
Re: Finally Found Some Panties That Fit Well
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 10:41:31 pm »
I love the Patagonia Women's Barely Hipster. Expensive so I only buy them on sale, usually at REI. They stretch in the crotch nicely to contain everything.

I also got some undies from Boody Bodywear which are made from bamboo viscose and are very comfortable.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Forging my new, best life as Randi

My personal blog thread: Randi the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randi's HRT Journal

Offline Michaele

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 11:40:37 pm »
I struggled with this for awhile also...thank you for the great information!! :)

Offline Charla

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 06:46:17 am »
Tommy John’s has some very nice options.  Their boy shorts work well if you are endowed.  I’ve been on HRT for several years and so I can wear most of the women’s styles. Their Air series feels really good!

Offline stella-cd

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2021, 09:36:42 am »
I wear what I call boy panties.  Do a search for Daniel Alexander DA608.  I have many pairs like this and wear everyday.  I have even used these as a bikini at the beach.  Women's panties never fit good on me.  No support in the front.

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2021, 07:07:43 pm »
I am not too particular. Hanes white cotton briefs for me, usually on sale at your local discount mega store.

Hey, they fit and that is all I want.  :P

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline RandiL

• Formerly RandyL
  • On the way
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2021, 05:19:57 pm »
I just can't stand undies with that ridiculous fly in the front. I won't wear those. Now there are some male styles without it but they're too loose in the front, as if the guys don't want to compress their plumbing ???

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Forging my new, best life as Randi

My personal blog thread: Randi the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randi's HRT Journal

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2021, 05:23:55 pm »
Life is full of variety! 

Enjoy the underwear of your choice!

We each have our preferences and reasons for choosing particular styles, colors, materials, and so on.

When you find what you have been looking for, isn’t that a nice feeling?

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Tags: