Community Conversation > Real-Life Experience

I need a sports bra!

(1/2) > >>

Dayle1957:
For any athletic ladies out there, I need your help.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice seamless, non-padded sports bra that would fit someone with a 37" under-bust and 39.5" bust?

It is so very hard to tell what size to order looking at the size charts.

Preferably a racer-back style with at least medium support.

My "girls" are still pretty tiny but they are starting to bounce when I run.  Good news - bad news I guess.  Ha Ha

HUGS

Dayle

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Dayle1957 on December 31, 2020, 04:50:58 pm ---For any athletic ladies out there, I need your help.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice seamless, non-padded sports bra that would fit someone with a 37" under-bust and 39.5" bust?

It is so very hard to tell what size to order looking at the size charts.

Preferably a racer-back style with at least medium support.

My "girls" are still pretty tiny but they are starting to bounce when I run.  Good news - bad news I guess.  Ha Ha

HUGS

Dayle

--- End quote ---
I bought a standard sports bra with padding in my first couple of years and it was fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maid Marion:
Victoria's Secret has a very liberal return policy.  I'm sure other stores have as well.  Buy a few, wear them all day, and return what doesn't work for you.  They know that once you find your size you will buy more.

Marion

Rakel:
A few years ago, I bought a sports bra with removable pads. I removed the pads and threw them away. I cannot remember where I bought the sports bra. It might have been at Walmart or Target.

I just tried on a few sizes in the dressing room and I left with a comfortable bra, after paying for them, of course.

I may be cheap, but I am not a thief.  :laugh:

Maid Marion:
My first bra was purchased from Target without trying it on first.  The fit, amazingly enough, was excellent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version