General Discussions > Hair Care

Regrowing hair.

<< < (2/2)

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: RobinM.R. on April 03, 2021, 04:03:18 pm ---UPDATE: Since going on HRT and taking Hair, Skin, and Nails vitamins with biotin, and rogain (also I use a scalp brush now), I've started getting fuzz where my receding hair line is. Im so stocked.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

That is wonderful.
You might want to inquire about Finasteride when you talk with your physician, it may also be of help.

Chrissy

Rakel:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 03, 2021, 05:19:50 pm ---That is wonderful.
You might want to inquire about Finasteride when you talk with your physician, it may also be of help.

Chrissy

--- End quote ---

Finasteride is very effective in reducing the formation of DHT from Testosterone. A good predictor of the effectiveness of Finasteride is your DHT blood levels. If you have little or no DHT, Finasteride is not going to help.

While DHT is the most common cause of male pattern baldness, there are other causes of hair loss. If you do not want to guess and find out for sure what is going on, you need to see a Dermatologist.

After you see a Dermatologist, you also should see a surgeon who specializes in hair transplant. I had this done and I had only slight hair loss at the temples. Filling in those areas makes a world of difference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version