Author Topic: Bags under eyes  (Read 192 times)

Offline Rachel Montgomery

• Friend
Bags under eyes
« on: January 11, 2021, 09:18:02 pm »
Is there any product that effectively reduces bags and dark  places under eyes?  I can use makeup (not out), so I would need a gender neutral solution. 

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
Re: Bags under eyes
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 06:49:21 am »
This is a common problem and there are many, many products available to temporarily treat this condition. Most contain common ingredients such as caffeine or collagen or numerous other ingredients that tighten loose skin. Just look around the cosmetics area of your local food store. Look for anti-ageing creams with exorbitant prices.  :embarrassed:

One home remedy that is still being used by a number of women is placing cucumber slices over the eyes. I have no idea how effective this is.

And as a final thought, there is a surgical procedure called Blepharoplasty  that removes excess skin from the upper and lower eyelids. Your surgeon may also take out excess fat from that area. This procedure is very effective, as I can attest from personal experience.  ;D

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline Rachel Montgomery

• Friend
Re: Bags under eyes
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 12:37:23 pm »
I went to Ulta and purchased some Clinic age defying something.  The girl there said to try it for under my eyes.  Also, purchased some anti-rosacea treatment. 

Tags: