Author Topic: Pain and pleasure  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Megan.

• Homepage & Blog
Pain and pleasure
« on: January 16, 2021, 04:07:50 pm »
I've never associated one with the other. I know and respect others may have a preference for both, but not me.

A couple of times now, while dilating - which currently remains uncomfortable at best - I've also experienced the flutter of pleasure.

Having two distinct organs (vagina and clitoris) in place of one has me feeling conflicted. Even more so when there is at least some degree of mental of sensory connection between them.

What are others feelings on the physical and mental relationship between them? X

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

"Life is a travelling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap taken." - D. H. Lawrence

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
Re: Pain and pleasure
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 09:34:45 pm »
For me, it took a little over one year for my brain to re-wire so that I now have a completely different feeling in my genital area. Rearraigning my genitals to give me my vagina has been the most important part of my transition.

I've also experienced the flutter of pleasure.

Oh, yes. I have been there as well. I love the feeling. So much better than before.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 05:47:12 am by Rakel »

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline warlockmaker

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 12:39:13 am »
Love the post, especially the "flutters of pleasure". The manner of the description reminds me of Sheldon in the TV series The Big Bang Theory. Feelings are always almost impossible to describe, when does pain turn to pleasure!!!  As Tg post op's we are able to compare our past "flutters of pleasure" and orgasms but even that memory fades in time, and all we remember is our feeling today. I just remember its better now.
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015

Offline Megan.

• Homepage & Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 04:18:53 pm »

... I just remember its better now.

Certainly lasts longer! :-D. X

"Life is a travelling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap taken." - D. H. Lawrence

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 04:22:53 pm »
@warlockmaker  @Megan.
This is exactly correct from my own experience. 
Very well stated.
HUGS,
Danielle

Love the post, especially the "flutters of pleasure". The manner of the description reminds me of Sheldon in the TV series The Big Bang Theory. Feelings are always almost impossible to describe, when does pain turn to pleasure!!!  As Tg post op's we are able to compare our past "flutters of pleasure" and orgasms but even that memory fades in time, and all we remember is our feeling today. I just remember its better now.

Certainly lasts longer! :-D. X

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline Rachel

• Family
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2021, 05:53:55 pm »
Hi,
I have had the little flutters of pleasure when dilating. I am wider that the 1.5 inch dilator so width is not an issue. When I dilate I do pelvic floor exercises. I have to move the dilator with force in specific motions. It is a little painful and there is pleasure.

I had belonged to a LGBT/straight/poly BDSM sex club. It closed when Covid hit. The club was exactly that, associating pain and pleasure. If covid stopped today and the hall reopened tomorrow I think I would not rejoin. It was awesome to explore and take my clothes off in public and learn to love my body but to enjoy pleasure you must endure the pain. IDK, I have since found another outlet.

During the summer I found many types of sex clubs that are open and underground. I stopped going when Covid started to ramp back up. I got covid at work and shot 1 of Mederna. Shot 2 Friday. I now go to the underground clubs.

Anyhow, I have found there are many styles of sex. The underground clubs I go to have sex in public and in volume. The sex is rough. Pain and pleasure are mixed in with the sex. The one guy I had sex with last night at one point had my knees to my breasts and was large and very dominant and muscular. There was pain and there was pleasure. Much different than at the BDSM sex club. I would have sex with that man every day if I could. BDSM is something that progressed to a point I was a little insensitive to the pain. Now I would not rejoin if I could. I have found something that has a lot more pleasure to pain. All woman there at some point are in some pain but there is a lot more pleasure.

I learned to associate vaginal pleasure and my brain best by using a Sybian. The large and ex-large motor bunny attachments do my pelvic floor PT and the smaller attachment I use for high pleasure. I found the dynamic motion has greatly less friction than static pushing. The vert quick vibrations of the sybian and the clockwise motion have increased my depth and width greatly. Also, it mapped vaginal pleasure to a climax with my brain. However, I still need several vary large men to have an orgasm; there is pain and a lot of pleasure. Great improvement and I think getting better. Definitely not a little flutter.

Rachel
MTF in need of help link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,133631.1980.html
MTF in need of help 2 link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251825.0.html
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas FemLar 10/13/2020
Dr. Thomas laser vocal procedure 2/17/2021

Offline Idontknowbutiwould

• Following my dream
  • Neighbor
  • A little kid living adulthood
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2021, 07:53:17 pm »
the biggest pain I've ever experienced in my life was the morning two weeks after my operation where I woke up with a 39 degree fever, my stitches had broken, I wouldn't stop bleeding, my vagina was split, my vaginal walls Full of staphylococcus aerus bacteria, the urine infection had reached my kidney. I was going to die. I had had sex with my boyfriend the night before without him knowing anything about my operation, were the consequences. I took a taxi alone to the hospital, nobody believed that anything serious would happen to me. I was 13 days with antibiotics and sedated, it was my end. I saw Santa Muerte in front of me but I was stronger, I said no, I managed to get out of there with my antibiotics, my silver paper, my washings, my dilations, my hygiene. I took it seriously, it was a challenge for my health. Soon I healed, they restored me, they made my vagina even more beautiful in that public hospital without having to pay anything, bless the Spanish health. The following month, when there was no sign of infection, I had sex with my boyfriend, telling him the truth. I didn't feel anything yet. At home I dilated, my grandparents bought me lubricant and towels to make me douches, they gave me my medications. Over time everything has turned out perfect, I have a beautiful vagina, self-lubricating thanks to my preserved glands, I get wet, I get excited, I know how to recognize an orgasm, my clitoris swells, I feel pleasure, my boyfriend has made me discover myself as a woman being him completely straight and treating me like a real woman, which I am. My family has turned to my recovery, preparing vegetables to cleanse my kidney and my parts. The dilations at first were painful, I spent days without dilating with so little time of being operated but I took constancy, I tried to relax talking to my boyfriend on the phone or listening to music while I dilated, sex has been and is incredible, an orgasm being completely woman It is the best
18 years old.

2008: Put a wig on primary school
2014: Coming out to my family
2016: Puberty blockers
2017: Real life experience
2018: Breast augmentation with paternal consent
2019: Identity document changed
2020: Getting my SRS and FFS? I hope

Tags: