Community Conversation > Gender Correction Surgery

Davina's GRS thread

(1/9) > >>

davina61:
 Have my first appointment with surgeon 2nd Feb, will see what's what then but that gives me 2 weeks to think about what I want or need.

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: davina61 on January 18, 2021, 01:43:23 pm --- Have my first appointment with surgeon 2nd Feb, will see what's what then but that gives me 2 weeks to think about what I want or need.

--- End quote ---

@davina61
Dear Davina:
I am so excited for you and that you will soon be exploring your future surgery plans.

Please allow me to be one of your very first followers of your new "Davina's GRS thread"

I will be eagerly looking for your future updates as you feel comfortable sharing them.
HUGS 
Danielle

pamelatransuk:
Hello again Davina

I am glad to see things are progressing for you despite this horrible pandemic especially the latest Variant found here in UK in December.

Just try and relax and think slowly of the questions you wish to raise. I assume you are travelling to London whereas it was Brighton for me Nov24th.

Hoping all goes well for preparation and more relevantly on Tuesday February 2nd.

Hugs

Pamela xx

PS: When Katie arranges the next UK Meetup in Summer or whenever safe, perhaps some of us will have had our surgery!

davina61:
You never know, lead time will be one of my questions. Being on here has helped answer a lot or at least given me the heads up.

davina61:
Looking on Google Maps to see the route, bit of a PIA but still looks better than train.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version