Author Topic: Just a small update on myself  (Read 908 times)

Offline Asheylov

• Friend
Just a small update on myself
« on: January 18, 2021, 09:00:13 pm »
Hi all

I don't know if this is the right area to post this, but if is please let me know. thanks

so its been a while since i did a post just on how things are going.

i know i'm new to the transitioning part only 3 months in but feel a lot better.  ;D

So in the last 4 months i had broken up with my fiancée of 2 year after finding out she was using me for support, money and help her progress her career.  in those two years i stopped and tried to be straight for my family and her sake, but in the end with covid 19 and not having a job it went down hill. i tried everything to stay with her but ended up saving myself and started to transition after we ended the relationship.

so that was that part, it still hurts but getting over it slowly.

Other exciting news, i have taken a new career path and now studying to become a frontline paramedic here in Australia . sure it will take 3.5 years for 3 different course but worth the study and time and of course the people i'm doing my study with are open and accepting university that wants to help me and want to set up plans to help me progress with it all.  ;D

other exciting new, started Voice therapy, normal therapy and about to have a consultation to have electrolysis hair removal. but also growing out my hair its long enough to start straightening so that's good.

and i also told family and friends that i'm transgender. most accept it and happy with it, because the expected as much from me. they said i was gay but more . lol

only downside is that my parents don't accept it and never will. but i'm still do what i feel is right and moving forward with life.

i hope to write more soon as i know i don't post much here as i like to keep to myself. lol

thank you all for listen to me  :angel:

SRS: TBA
FFS: TBA
VFS: TBA  - soon due to being free.

Offline Maid Marion

Re: Just a small update on myself
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 04:10:59 am »
Hi Ashleylov,

Sorry to hear about the relationship. 

But good to hear that you have made some important decisions and are making progress!

Marion

Offline Asheylov

• Friend
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 07:52:26 pm »
Hi Ashleylov,

Sorry to hear about the relationship. 

But good to hear that you have made some important decisions and are making progress!

Marion

thankyou so much Maid Marion

i just had my first electrolysis hair removal today and it went well. just wish i could do more quicker but she told me to do small spread out areas so it slowly goes away.

but it was fun it did hurt in some areas so i'm getting numbing gel and taking pain killers before hand lol

thanks
Ashley

Offline SheShe

• Neighbor
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2021, 10:55:39 pm »
Sorry to hear about the break up event but it sounds like you are better off than hanging with a SO that only wants you for personal gain.    I have been thru that myself and that is what I have going on now with my GF.    I can sure pick them so I'm done with GF stuff.

Offline Asheylov

• Friend
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2021, 02:23:59 am »
Sorry to hear about the break up event but it sounds like you are better off than hanging with a SO that only wants you for personal gain.    I have been thru that myself and that is what I have going on now with my GF.    I can sure pick them so I'm done with GF stuff.

I know it sucks, but having friends to talk to now has opened my eyes and going on dating apps just to find new friends has helped a lot. where as before in my old relationship i didn't have friends due to my ex.

i'm sorry your going through the same issues. but your not alone i'm always happy to talk via DM. if you want.
but  SheShe please try at all cost to work it out.:)

The funniest thing i accidently did was text her last night saying" hey hun, cant wait to see you on Saturday."
but i apologised and sorry wrong number. after that i deleted her number from my phone lol.

now that i know my ex is  was a person i was happy to leave  because she said  so many nasty things saying its only been so many months and your dating someone else...

but i said i was sorry about texting her and i hope she finds someone. lol

but yea i was lucky to see the door and i was happy to take it.

Offline Asheylov

• Friend
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2021, 04:34:54 am »

Hi all

Just a small update. but a big one also lol

so big news, start my new course on Monday yay. to start the long 3.5 year road to become a paramedic.

but i have had a recent two problems one is that i have noticed that my boobs have already started to increase in size and its harder to hide them now like im fitting into a C cup already lol sure some of it might be because i was a bit over weight but i never fitted into a C cup before. lol

with this problem i have a new paramedic student uniform that i have to figure out to hide them in lol
so its a polo shirt , pants, vest or jumper (but the jumper is thin). so i have massive anxiety from it a friend that's also transgender told me that don't use binder top or vests because they can cause damage to the developing breasts. is that right or can i wear them ? i do have shapewear that helps a lot also.

the other thing is hip / pelvis pain. does anyone know why im getting this. i have read that is the pelvis shifting and changing is that right ?

thanks

Ashley

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2021, 05:25:48 am »
Most people won't say anything.
If someone stares you could say it is a side effect from the meds you take.  ;)

Marion

Offline Asheylov

• Friend
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2021, 06:03:36 pm »
Most people won't say anything.
If someone stares you could say it is a side effect from the meds you take.  ;)

Marion

Hi Marion

Thank you so much for your help ;)

I had a chat with my course coordinator about me being transgender and he told me that its all fine they have
10 people in 3 different course that he does for paramedical science, that are transitioning. he says its really common for people like me that get into the medical industry because we have more experience and want to help people.

so have been quite busy with study and haven't been able to talk a lot. I've been doing a lot with finding and sourcing a voice surgeon that is in Melbourne so I can at least have a higher pitch voice. I have that appointment in April.  :D

I also recently won 2 photoshoots that are worth $750 - 900. I have booked one in for November and hoping to have at least most of my HRT done but if not I can always move it to next year.

I have been taking photos nonstop lol, but I have been pushing and researching how to grow my hair quicker lol

I was wondering if there are any Melbourne (Australia) sisters that want to catch up also?

but in the end of things I have been seeing small changes and also boobs are getting a lot bigger now lol miss being able to sleep on my chest lol.

I also found a new hairdresser that is fantastic that is in the western suburbs and trans-friendly. :laugh:

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2021, 06:46:06 pm »
Hi Ashley,

Thanks for the update.  I think speech therapy or voice training is just as important as pitch.
There are distinct differences in how women modulate their sentences and put sentences together.

When I get  stressed on the  phone  my voice gets very feminine.

Marion

Offline Lagdim

• Neighbor
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2021, 03:43:29 pm »
Simply raising your larynx can significantly feminize your voice. It's all about tightening the amount of spaccxe in your mouth and throat, which affects resonance (as opposed to pitch). Be careful to drink lots of water and take breaks when you start doing this... don't want to hurt your throat.    <moderator edit>
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 03:57:41 pm by Northern Star Girl »

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2021, 03:53:14 pm »
Simply raising your larynx can significantly feminize your voice. It's all about tightening the amount of spaccxe in your mouth and throat, which affects resonance (as opposed to pitch). Be careful to drink lots of water and take breaks when you start doing this... don't want to hurt your throat.   <moderator edit>
@Lagdim
Dear Lagdim
    Please know that I am not trying to hijack your post and your questions and concerns but first I wish to Officially Welcome YOU to Susan's Place.
    I am happy to see that you have signed up as a member of Susan's Place and have submitted your first posting. 

As you post here on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you wrote about.

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.   Other members will be along shortly to give you their thoughts about your questions and concerns that you mentioned in your very first posting.

There are informational and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask....

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2021, 03:53:30 pm »
@Lagdim
Dear Lagdim

If you feel so inclined please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself!

With more exposure to more members here you will be able to get more responses to your questions and concerns.
Wishing your well as you continue to be involved in the forums.

NOTE: Now, after all of this Greeting and Welcoming stuff, I will give you and other readers the thread back so that the conversation can continue on.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline Asheylov

• Friend
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2021, 07:09:24 pm »
Hi

Thank you all for your help and advice with changing my voice. I have been working on it for months and still looking at the pitch I want to get rid of the bottom end of my pitch as it really gives me anxiety a lot.

but also good news,

I have officially started dating I found a beautiful girl that loves me for me and happy with me being trans and she is gay. i have been video calling for the last couple of nights and she has my heart already. i have a romantic date tomorrow night and i cant wait.

right now I still dress male due to only being on HRT for 4 months now and I really want everything moves quicker lol.

I am about to publicly come out on social media to everyone and I am ready to do it. here is a photo of me with a Snapchat filter on. but the blue eyes change with my mood so this morning I have really blue eyes due to my new girlfriend and also a photo of me from an app called Faceapp that I use for inspiration.

The list of items I need to work on is easy but fun.
- grow hair to be that long in the photo
- continue to learn how to do makeup in my own time
- work on voice
- finish all university course and become a paramedic
- public transition from dressing as a male to dressing as a female at the end of the year if I'm comfortable.
- already have moved into my own place with my girlfriend.
- do surgery for face and hairline and voice.
-  get to a weight of 70 or 80 kgs lol

it's a small list  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Rachel Montgomery

• Friend
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2021, 09:56:35 pm »
FaceApp is a lot of fun.  I wonder how close FFS can get someone to their FaceApp gender photo. 

Tags: