Author Topic: How do you tuck like carmen carrera?  (Read 384 times)

Offline Angélique LaCava

How do you tuck like carmen carrera?
« on: January 24, 2021, 01:58:43 pm »
I've always been jealous  trans women who can do a tight tuck with little effort I have to cut out the legs of control top pantyhose in order to tuck if I just wear panties my testes just fall doen from my abdomen.

Offline Jane.Shannon

• Friend
Re: How do you tuck like carmen carrera?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 08:30:48 pm »
I find the correct style, and type, of gaff makes a HUGE difference.  I have tried several different types of them.  I much prefer the bikini style found on Glamour Boutique.  Also, HRT has made an amazing difference because the testes are much smaller.  For the ultimate tuck, I would use tape.  I use KT tape, it is expensive, but worth it.  When taping, I first shave.  Then I tuck everything back is tight as possible.  I then use two to three pieces and crisscross them from front to back.  I make sure to arrange things so I can still use the bathroom. 

I hope this helps.
July 2020: Full Time
Aug 2019: Started HRT
Dec 2019: Hair Feminization Surgery

Offline Angélique LaCava

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 09:13:26 am »
I find the correct style, and type, of gaff makes a HUGE difference.  I have tried several different types of them.  I much prefer the bikini style found on Glamour Boutique.  Also, HRT has made an amazing difference because the testes are much smaller.  For the ultimate tuck, I would use tape.  I use KT tape, it is expensive, but worth it.  When taping, I first shave.  Then I tuck everything back is tight as possible.  I then use two to three pieces and crisscross them from front to back.  I make sure to arrange things so I can still use the bathroom. 

I hope this helps.
i never was a fan of tape, I always found it kinda gross. Oh well, if those are the only things then I guess I'll just have to be fine with tucking with the control top of pantyhose.

Offline DKTGSupport

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2021, 12:52:48 pm »
As a nonbinary MAAB I also like to tuck, but I've not the same issue as you.

First I take a pair of puma iconic mini short. Their only "job" is to avoid washing the next layer too many times. This material shuld not be too smooth cos then can things move around.
The next layer can have some compressing functions, but the most impotant thing is that  they have longer legs than the inside. In my exprience the combination of short inside and long on the outside makes the best solution.
If outside material can be smooth the clothing won't catch your underwear.
"I wish there was another sex, a neutral one. One with no parts. One that was outside of the whole reproduction thing. Then people would never even see me as an option. That would be really nice."

Genderrelated accounts : AVEN / Youtube

Tags: