Author Topic: What are the things that are holding you back in going full-time mtf transition?  (Read 1302 times)

Offline RandiL

• Formerly RandyL
  • On the way
I posted way up above back in February. Just since then I have changed.

Now I feel binary female and am adjusting to she/her pronouns. My name is now Randi. I will come out at work in August. I no longer contemplate stopping or pausing. I'm moving forward as fast as I can, given the timeframes for HRT, electrolysis and voice training.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Forging my new, best life as Randi

My personal blog thread: Randi the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randi's HRT Journal

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
I think about this a lot from time to time.  I should try again to be full-time for a week or two this summer and see if I am accepted more.

If I succeed, that will boost my confidence.  If I do not, perhaps I will try again. 

Hugs,

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Oldandcreaky

• Family
Oh, Randi and ChrissyRyan, I do want the world to see you as the women you are.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Oh, Randi and ChrissyRyan, I do want the world to see you as the women you are.

@Oldandcreaky

Thank you.

Christine
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Tags: