Author Topic: Orchiectomy and scrotectomy surgery  (Read 978 times)

Offline Orrene

• Visitor
Orchiectomy and scrotectomy surgery
« on: February 13, 2021, 02:58:00 am »
Who has had bilateral orchiectomy and scrotectomy surgery to become a smoothie eunuch or gelding? Not going for SRS but do plan on orchiectomy and scrotectomy to be totally smooth. The estradiol has really caused genitals to shrink so small after over 2 years. Estradiol has been great for breast tissue growth. Have no idea when that growth will slow dramatically. It is so nice to feel calm after fighting myself forever it seems.

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
Re: Orchiectomy and scrotectomy surgery
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 09:18:04 pm »
Good evening Orrene,

I noticed that this is your first post here at Susan's Place and I would like to officially welcome you to our corner of the internet. We are a supportive website for everyone with gender related issues. We are moderated because we have many members here who are underage and we need to keep Susan's Place Family Friendly.

We have Terms of Service which are 20 rules we all must abide by. I will post the links below.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Links:

Things that you should read

________________________________________________________________________________________

And now back to your question.

I noticed that you posted your question in the Crossdressing Forum, so I am not sure how much you wish to have done surgically.

As I understand, do you wish to keep your penis and just remove your testes and scrotum? This certainly can be done, but if you wish to have a vagina sometime in the future, you might want to keep the scrotal tissue as this skin is used to make the labia minor.

I do understand your need for smoothness in the genital area. I had a vaginoplasty about one year after starting HRT. My testes were removed at that time. For myself having GCS was the most important part of my transition. Having complete smoothness in my genital area is an extremely pleasant feeling and it lasts all the time.  ;)

I also understand the calmness we have under the influence of Estradiol. For most of us, Estradiol will reach full physical changes to your body in three to five years, but the calmness feeling keeps on going.  ;D

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline SheShe

• Neighbor
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 10:28:35 pm »
What is the calmness that is spoken about?

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 05:20:27 am »
What is the calmness that is spoken about?

For me, it is a sense of being at peace with the world. Nothing upsets me emotionally. It's all good in my own little world.

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline Tessa James

• Family
  • Enjoying this self liberation
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2021, 02:00:05 pm »
Welcome Orrene,

I had an orchiectomy years ago and wish I had also had the scrotum removed at the same time.  I was advised to keep it to insure options if if a more invasive gender confirmation with vaginoplasty was subsequently desired.  Nope, after years of uncertainty I feel calm acceptance for being right here and free from any gender constraints.

Transitions are an individual and unique path to travel.
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013

Offline natasha

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2021, 11:10:04 pm »
I had an orchie about 10 years ago, and hmones for about 12. Dont regret a second of it, I am so much more calm about almost everything. Only regret is not doing it sooner. I would love to believe that I can get SRS but I am also realistic.

Offline stella-cd

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2021, 06:37:35 am »
Going back to when I was a teenager I would tuck everything between my legs and imagine what it would look like all smooth. Now that I am much older I have thought about having Orchiectomy and scrotectomy surgery and taking a light dose of estrogen.  My wife said she would be OK with that.  But I worry about the physical changes that would result and don't want to lose my sex drive.  I don't really want to take T blockers because I worry about the side effects.  I also don't want to transition to female as strange as that may sound.  I wouldn't want family, friends, or people at work to know.  Just be between me and my wife and a select few.  The reason I think about this is that I want to feel more feminine. I doubt I would ever do it.  It's also not an easy process since you have to jump through a lot of hoops to get it approved.

Truth is I don't know what I want.  I think maybe I am OK as I am.  I have a supportive wife and can be fem at home so I should be grateful for that.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2021, 07:05:48 am »
Going back to when I was a teenager I would tuck everything between my legs and imagine what it would look like all smooth. Now that I am much older I have thought about having Orchiectomy and scrotectomy surgery and taking a light dose of estrogen.  My wife said she would be OK with that.  But I worry about the physical changes that would result and don't want to lose my sex drive.  I don't really want to take T blockers because I worry about the side effects.  I also don't want to transition to female as strange as that may sound.  I wouldn't want family, friends, or people at work to know.  Just be between me and my wife and a select few.  The reason I think about this is that I want to feel more feminine. I doubt I would ever do it.  It's also not an easy process since you have to jump through a lot of hoops to get it approved.

Truth is I don't know what I want.  I think maybe I am OK as I am.  I have a supportive wife and can be fem at home so I should be grateful for that.

It sounds as if you have reached a point in life where your gender related needs and desires are in balance with your life.  Good for you.

You can continue to explore and clarify your thoughts on this as you desire.

Being feminine is wonderful.  Enjoy every moment.   

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.