General Discussions > Nature and Pastimes

Do you like snow?

(1/3) > >>

ChrissyRyan:
Do you like it when there is a blanket of snow, or is snowing?
How much snow is enough snow for the season for you? (In terms of the amount of snowfall, the number of days with snow, the number of days you are “snowed in” and should not venture out, etc.)

What are your favorite “snow season” activities?  Bobsledding, sledding, cross country skiing, downhill skiing, snow machine (snowmobile) operating, snowball fights, ice skating, etc.

Stay warm!  Now for you in the Southern Hemisphere, your time for snow may be arriving in about four to six months.  It is fascinating to think that the seasons are “opposite,” although I understand why.

Chrissy

Haley Conner:
It's pretty, but I live on a hill, so kind of a drawback as far as getting around.  It's coming down pretty thick here, so I'm hoping it melts off quickly.

CaelaNotKayla:
Since today is the first snow of the year, and we got 4" so far, I'll go with one day of snow and 4" for a limit!

I love snow when I can visit it elsewhere!

Hugs!!

Caela

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: CaelaNotKayla on February 13, 2021, 12:13:37 pm ---Since today is the first snow of the year, and we got 4" so far, I'll go with one day of snow and 4" for a limit!

I love snow when I can visit it elsewhere!

Hugs!!

Caela

--- End quote ---

I see.  Do not eat the yellow snow.   :)

Chrissy

Sephirah:
Snow is like my ex. Beautiful to behold but incredibly annoying when you try to do anything other than stare.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version