Author Topic: Girls!! Help with the girls!!  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Darlene

Girls!! Help with the girls!!
« on: February 17, 2021, 07:03:13 am »
Hey!! I need help! I've been on hormones 3 years.... My breasts have came along nicely..A small C cup.... But my bras aren't exactly helping me with presentation. What advice for making them more noticeable in a V neck & things like that ? Thanks 😊

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: Girls!! Help with the girls!!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 07:16:42 am »
Hey!! I need help! I've been on hormones 3 years.... My breasts have came along nicely..A small C cup.... But my bras aren't exactly helping me with presentation. What advice for making them more noticeable in a V neck & things like that ? Thanks 😊

Darlene,

You could get a triangle bra. Warner’s sells one, you can see it online.
Your smile might be busting out if this works out for you!

Chrissy

@Darlene @Devlyn
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Darlene

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 09:32:20 am »
I'll check em out!! Thanks 😊

Offline CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 09:38:56 am »

I've got a pair of "Uplift Secret" inserts (some call them "chicken fillets") that you can insert into your bra to help push your natural breasts upward (and create more cleavage)

Hugs!!

Caela
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

Who knew it'd be so bright without the blindfold - Demi Lovato

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2021, 07:06:21 pm »
You might be wearing the wrong size. Go get a professional fitting.

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2021, 07:18:13 pm »

Now that makes sense.  Could be.

I have wanted cleavage but I am not yet ready to show any, although with some growth the past several months, I think I could show some with the right bra.  Maybe.   I am not motivated to try that yet.

I am still getting used to my breasts being bigger now.  There are not big, they are Bs.  But that is bigger than a year ago.  They can give me a nice look up there and I will attest that having the right fitting bra is very important for comfort and shape. 

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Darlene

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2021, 04:44:22 am »

I have been.... But still not getting the emphasis I'm looking for...The up & together thing is eluding me.. Its a matter of lift that I can't get lol dialed in .

Offline Nadine Spirit

• Little Mrs. Snarky
    • Unordinary Style
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2021, 08:20:33 am »
My advice, experiment.  Go to stores, grab bunches of bras, head to the fitting room, and start trying.  Sizes?  Grab what you think should work, and then get something smaller, and something larger.  Try them all on.  And then go back, find more, and try those on also.  When done with that store, select maybe 1 that is the best, or none at all.  Now go to a different store selling different brands and do it all over again.  Sound like a PITA?  Yeah it is.  But you might just be able to find what you are looking for. 

Maybe. 

Not all breasts are made the same.  Regardless of bra size, not all breasts will conform to creating the cleavage that is so desired by so many.  Many AFAB and AMAB rib cages, breast placements, breast size, will just not allow for cleavage.  Sad but true. 

Some of the best tricks...... use a sticky bra, use a sticky bra with laces between the cups, use add-a-cup bras, use a bra that is one or two sizes two small, in the cups and or the band, use "chicken cutlets." 

Good luck!

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2021, 08:52:07 am »
Clothes cut for Juniors tend to be more flattering for small breasts than clothes cut for more mature women.
You may want to consider the overall impression of what you are wearing.

Marion

Offline Darlene

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2021, 04:41:33 am »
That's something I haven't tried but was curious  about.. Would going to a smaller cup size lift & emphasis them more

Offline Carla68

• Friend
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2021, 04:33:18 am »
Get a fitting in shop that sells bra's, tell the assistant what effect you want, buy the bra that does the best job

if not happy try another shop, if happy try another shop because who doesn't love shopping

Carla

Carla

FFS 22-6-21
GRS 22-6-21

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2021, 05:06:05 am »
There is a wonderful feeling achieved when you wear a nice fitting bra.

Chrissy

Offline Danielle93

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2021, 06:28:22 am »
Just use bronzer on your breasts and collar bones!

Tags: