Author Topic: Pfizer Vaccine and hrt  (Read 618 times)

Offline Bittydrew

• Friend
Pfizer Vaccine and hrt
« on: February 17, 2021, 10:32:08 am »
Wondering if any mtf on hrt has had the pfizer vaccine and how it affected them going to get mine tomorrow and was just wondering if any problems...

Offline RandiL

• Formerly RandyL
  • On the way
Re: Pfizer Vaccine and hrt
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 10:41:11 am »
I've been on HRT for over 3 months and had my first Pfizer injection Monday. Minor arm soreness that day, but that was it for me.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk
Forging my new, best life as Randi

My personal blog thread: Randi the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randi's HRT Journal

Offline TooTallAlex

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 10:42:16 am »
I got my first shot a week ago. I asked about interactions and they said there shouldn't be any. My only advice is to get in your primary arm. You will want to keep that arm active for a day or so. It was sore for me for about two days.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

HRT - July 2020

Offline Sarah.VanDistel

• From a prickly stem rose a delicate flower.
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 11:00:37 am »
Had my 2 shots of Pfizer vaccine (second one 5 days ago). A bit of temperature (not fever... 37.7°C) the day after and minimal soreness at the injection point and that's it. I'm on estradiol, progesterone and a low dose cyproterone acetate.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Offline Bittydrew

• Friend
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2021, 12:16:42 pm »
Thanks for the input all makes me less nervous in getting it tomorrow will let everyone know how I do tomorrow ...

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2021, 12:36:53 pm »
Had mine today 5hrs ago and nothing yet, will see tomorrow.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline pamelatransuk

• Started taking action after decades of suppression in 2017. Finally secured my true female body by GRS in 2021.
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2021, 01:49:31 pm »
In UK depending on supplies,  some days it is Pfizer (Biontech) and some days it is AstraZeneca (Oxford).

I had my first jab of AZ on Sat Feb 13th. Just felt a bit tired Sun and Mon. No problems to report.

Good luck tomorrow.

Hugs

Pamela xx

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2021, 07:04:01 pm »
I had my first dose in January and my second dose in early February. No issues with the first dose, but I had a very minor sore arm with the second dose. I feel that this was due to technique of giving the injection and not the vaccine.

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline Bittydrew

• Friend
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2021, 01:39:23 pm »
Well been a couple of hrs since the vaccine and no problems so far slight headache that came and gone already ..but nothing to worry about....

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2021, 04:14:34 pm »
Well been a couple of hrs since the vaccine and no problems so far slight headache that came and gone already ..but nothing to worry about....

Good!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Bittydrew

• Friend
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2021, 09:56:50 am »
Follow up from yesterday by the time I went to bed my arm got really sore but not bad this morning still a little sore but nothing like before bed now just a little ache...

Tags: