Community Conversation > Female to male transsexual talk (FTM)

I'm confused H E L P


Hi. I don't know if butt binders exist and (if they do) where I can get one. Can someone help me?
PS: I'm bigender, not trans and I am sorry but I just really needed help.

Good morning CBH,

I noticed that this is your first post and I would like to take a few moments to welcome you to Susan's Place. We are a supportive website for everyone with gender related issues. We are moderated to keep Susan's Place Family Friendly as we have many members here who are underage. In order to moderate fairly, we have 20 Terms of Service that all of us who post here must abide by. I will post the links below to the Terms of Service and other important information.

Again welcome to Susan's Place and if you feel up to it, consider stopping by our Introductions Forum and tell us a little about yourself.


Things that you should readSite Terms of Service & Rules to Live ByStandard Terms & DefinitionsPost Ranks (including when you can upload an avatar)Cautionary NoteReputation rulesNews posting & quoting guidelinesPhoto, avatars, & signature images policyMembership Agreement


And now back to your question.

I am not exactly sure of what you mean by a butt binder.

Do you just desire a smaller rear end? There are many items, such as girdles and slimming undergarments that might do what you ask. Some of these garments also provide a small amount of lift, if that is what you desire.

Any department store that sells women's clothing should be able to help you. Of course, there are many online options as well.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version