Community Conversation > Transsexual talk

Senior Pride

<< < (4/5) > >>

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Ryuichi13 on March 16, 2021, 03:07:45 am ---Same. 

Some beautiful people on this thread!  WOOHOO! :angel:

Weird, I don't feel 59.  I should check my birth certificate again, to make sure I'm not 49.  ;D

Ryuichi

--- End quote ---
Never mind the birth certificate - it’s all about how you feel! Which means u r 49

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evienne:
Well technically it is possible for us to meet again in 35 years, but I shall make it a promise of mine here now that if I myself am around in 35 years I will take time to remember those here who helped make the stepping blocks for the future generations.

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Evienne on March 16, 2021, 06:04:20 pm ---Well technically it is possible for us to meet again in 35 years, but I shall make it a promise of mine here now that if I myself am around in 35 years I will take time to remember those here who helped make the stepping blocks for the future generations.

--- End quote ---
That’s such a lovely sentiment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RandiL:

--- Quote from: Evienne on March 16, 2021, 06:04:20 pm ---Well technically it is possible for us to meet again in 35 years, but I shall make it a promise of mine here now that if I myself am around in 35 years I will take time to remember those here who helped make the stepping blocks for the future generations.

--- End quote ---
How sweet! Thank you, although if you're anything like me at this age you'll have forgotten it all by then

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

MaryXYX:
I would if I could figure out how to add photos.  My avatar will do for now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version