Author Topic: Recurring cycles  (Read 393 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Recurring cycles
« on: February 21, 2021, 04:42:21 pm »
Have you as a MTF noticed any recurring cycles of moodiness, bloating, water retention, weight gain, etc. with ongoing HRT?

This is beyond overall emotional changes.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
Re: Recurring cycles
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 08:49:18 pm »
None at all.

I have been on HRT for over 6 years now. This is my new normal.

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
Recurring cycles
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 03:18:20 pm »
Thank you @Rakel

I bought a new bathroom scale but maybe the old one was right.  I think I simply put on seven pounds this month as it has been rather cold and I have not been as active.  But I lost two of those pounds this week. 

Bra cups and pants seem fuller, but I do not want them to be fuller because of weight gain!

That weight gain recurs when I am not as active.  Likely this has not anything to do with cycles.  Except cycles of eating too much for the energy expended.  :)

Hugs,

Chrissy

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Myranda

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 04:14:52 pm »
I cannot say that I have either.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2021, 04:43:37 pm »
I don’t think I have cycles but I know that my anti-androgen injection being more than a week late caused my body to start generating “T” again and that makes me feel quite ill and completely out of kilter.
3 weeks later and im still not back at equilibrium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2021, 06:46:14 pm »
I don’t think I have cycles but I know that my anti-androgen injection being more than a week late caused my body to start generating “T” again and that makes me feel quite ill and completely out of kilter.
3 weeks later and im still not back at equilibrium

Oh, that is so disquieting to hear.  I hope you get back to a good equilibrium soon @Pammie

Hugs,

Chrissy

Offline Pammie

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2021, 04:42:49 am »

Oh, that is so disquieting to hear.  I hope you get back to a good equilibrium soon @Pammie

Hugs,

Chrissy
Thanks Chrissy! Im hoping so too! Hugs right back

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
Recurring cycles
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2021, 04:55:50 pm »
Thanks Chrissy! Im hoping so too! Hugs right back

It does feel good when your body seems to be working well and in order, that is for sure.   :)

You will be fine, really soon I hope.

Hugs,

Chrissy

@Pammie

Offline Pammie

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2021, 05:10:03 pm »

It does feel good when your body seems to be working well and in order, that is for sure.   :)

You will be fine, really soon I hope.

Hugs,

Chrissy

@Pammie
I’ve definitely had a better day today and feel less out of sync xx thanks!

Offline SarahEL

• Oh no, I have said too much, I haven't said enough...
  • Family
  • That's me in the corner.... That's me in the photo
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2021, 06:52:52 pm »
I would say I definitely have a cycle, a monthly one at that..
I live in a household with two other females, so maybe this is the biggest cause?
But me and my daughter always seem to go through irritable moods for a few days every month.. then very emotional days.. then we are back on track and 'normal' (whatever that is? hahaha)..

Oh, life is bigger,  It's bigger Than you and you are not me
The lengths that I will go to.  The distance in your eyes

R.E.M. - Losing My Religion

Tags: