Author Topic: Mindy's Ramblings  (Read 4287 times)

Offline pamelatransuk

• Finally taking action after decades of suppression
Re: Mindy's Ramblings
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2019, 05:48:15 am »

As to your parents, yes that is something to be concerned with but realize its for good reason that you are holding back.  I know you don't want to hear this but stay the course, your time will come.  Be there for them now.  Don't feel disappointed in yourself or life.  You're doing alright. 

Hugs, Judi

Hello again Mindy

I agree with Judi's comment. I had to look after my mother while working and later took early retirement to look after her more. I was bitterly disappointed when she died in 2015 but my time came after. Be there for your parents and your time will surely come.

I appreciate how stressful it is in the meantime as I had work problems simultaneously to my carer's responsibilities.

Sending Hugs

Pamela  xx

Offline Melinda@heart

• Friend
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2019, 08:27:54 pm »
Well, after a really bad morning at work Saturday, I made the decision to leave my job. My boss texted me and asked me to think about if this is what I really wanted and get back to her today. I spent much of Saturday debating with myself about my decision to leave. I finally settled it within myself this morning. I decided it was the best decision for me. The moment I made that decision, a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

So, now I'm going to take a few weeks to help my parents out and get somethings done around their house for them. My dad has a huge depression glass collection he's been wanting to sell off. I'm going to sit down with him and teach him how to Ebay. Hopefully he'll get the hang of it and make some extra cash for their vacations to visit family.

I also need to make an appt with my doctor this week. I need to get bloodwork done to check my hormone levels and discuss my options if I need adjustments. I decided to start taking my bicalutamide again along with my progesterone due to my body hair starting to grow back. It had slowed down and thinned out quite considerably before progesterone. After only a week of the bicalutamide it seems body hair growth is slowing again. Yay!

Wow. Making the decision to quit has definitely made my mood much better. Bigger and better things are sure to come.

I also had a dream Friday night. I saw myself as a woman with dark brown hair and bangs that reached down to just above my eyebrows, my hair was long enough that I had it pulled up into a ponytail. The weird thing is I have never dreamt of myself as a woman. I don't even recall the last time I've dreamed and saw myself in any form. I can still see that image of myself. It vaguely resembles my avatar but it was MY hair in the dream. Not sure what this means, if anything.

Hopefull,
Mindy

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Offline pamelatransuk

« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2019, 07:15:30 am »
Hello again Mindy

I wish you well with your dad, with your BT results, with future dreams and with future employment (at the right time for you of course).

Enjoy your HRT journey just like me!

Hugs

Pamela  xx

Offline JudiBlueEyes

• Family
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2019, 10:32:09 am »
I'm sorry to read about your bad day at work but it seems to have been a catalyst for change.  Good for you!  I hope you are able to accomplish what you wish in the down time you have until you start looking for a new job.  I'm sure your parents will like having you around for a while.

Hugs, judi
Wind blew in, cloud was dispersed
Rainbows appearing, the pressures were burst
Breezes a-singing, now feeling good
The moment had passed like I knew that it should

Offline Melinda@heart

• Friend
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2020, 01:00:16 pm »
What I am doing with my Stay in Place time...

Planted my garden in pots this year with bird netting.

Planted fig trees.

Added shades panels to my pergola.

Please stay safe!

~Mindy

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2021, 10:17:00 am »
@Melinda@heart
Dear Melinda:
Where have you been?  I have missed reading your regular updates.

The title of your thread is  "Mindy's Ramblings"  and I see that you have not "rambled" for 10 months now.
I trust and hope that you are OK and that you have just been busy with life.

In one of your last posts over a year ago you mentioned that you had quit your unsatisfactory job... hopefully you were able to find a better job elsewhere.

Please stay safe and healthy during the Covid issues that we are all experiencing.

I will be looking forward to seeing and reading your new postings as you feel comfortable sharing.

HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline Melinda@heart

• Friend
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2021, 01:02:35 pm »
Danielle,

It's good to hear from you. 2020 was a rough year for me. After I left my job I decided to take some time off to work on myself. Then covid happened and i have been unable to find suitable employment. I lost my insurance and had to stop all my meds. In a way Mindy died but in my grief and sadness for her, I found that she would not stay in the grave. She is struggling to come back and live. i'm working on making that happen. it's difficult in my state. I do little things to help her out and keep her in my mind at all times.

This isn't the positive report I would have liked to tell you, but it's life at the moment. Hopefully I'll have a more positive report in the future. I do miss your positive and happy posts. I left Susan's after some hateful posts broke my heart and made me feel unwelcome because of differing views. i'm glad that you reached out. Have you heard from Chelsey? She's the girl who owned the machine shop and struggled for awhile but her business slowly picked up last time I saw a post from her? I hope she's doing better now.

The last time I read one of your posts you were dating a dental tech. How are things going there? Hopefully good!

Again, thank you for reaching out. I needed it today. It was really perfect timing too.

Wish you all the best,
~Mindy

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2021, 10:22:37 pm »
Melinda@heart
Dear Mindy:
I am so very happy that you came back to the Forums and especially your thread to keep me and the rest of your followers updated with your thoughts.  :)

I agree entirely with you that last year, 2020, was not a good time for most of us.  I was affected as well, as local businesses and private clients suffered and had their hardships with the Covid lock-down... thus my financial planning and tax small business suffered accordingly.

I am sorry to read that you are experiencing employment issues and lost your insurance and had to go off of your medications.  I am however glad to read that you are making an effort to bring "Mindy" back to life.  Are you able to get back onto your medications yet?

I was not happy to read that you were having difficulties here on the forums with receiving some heartbreaking hateful posts that made you feel unwelcome here.  In the future if that sort of thing happens again please click the "Report To Moderator" button at the bottom right of any comment.  You also can always feel free to message me if you ever have any questions.

Yes, regarding the Dental Tech, actually she is my Dental Hygienist since early 2018....  she is my main heart throb, I fondly refer to her as my Tooth Fairy.  I mention her frequently on my blog threads and also on posts around the various forums threads.  I get together with her and see her often.

Again, I am so very happy that you came back to the forums and especially your blog thread to update me and the rest of your followers.  I am hoping that you will get back in the groove and again start to post more frequently frequently here on the Forums.  I missed you while you were away.

HUGS and more HUGS,
Danielle
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 09:46:02 am by Northern Star Girl »
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline pamelatransuk

« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2021, 08:09:12 am »
Hello again Mindy

Just wish to add to Danielle's points that it is wonderful to see you return to your thread here on HRT Board but sad that you have had difficulties over the last year. I have missed you and I also recall Chelsea whom I also miss.

Hope things improve for you soon and that Mindy can live again which I am sure will make you happy.

I am still collating E&T results on Comparison thread and am having GRS MDV shortly.

Sending love and happiness to you.

Hugs

Pamela xx

Tags: