Author Topic: Two Word Association Game 13.0  (Read 25292 times)

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
Re: Two Word Association Game 13.0
« Reply #1000 on: May 06, 2021, 03:42:21 am »
political   rhetoric
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #1001 on: May 06, 2021, 03:43:52 am »
Nonsense syllables
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #1002 on: May 06, 2021, 09:23:12 am »
Nonsense syllables

illogical statements
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1003 on: May 06, 2021, 06:43:29 pm »
Stupid remarks
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

« Reply #1004 on: May 06, 2021, 11:15:43 pm »
Stupid remarks

Circular Arguments
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1005 on: May 07, 2021, 02:55:39 am »
Obtuse nonsense

Offline davina61

« Reply #1006 on: May 07, 2021, 02:58:53 am »
random word-games

I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1007 on: May 07, 2021, 03:00:19 am »
Mysterious messages

« Reply #1008 on: May 07, 2021, 08:11:35 am »
Mysterious messages

encrypted  mail
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1009 on: May 07, 2021, 04:43:52 pm »
Secret penpals

« Reply #1010 on: May 07, 2021, 09:30:57 pm »

confidential communications
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1011 on: May 07, 2021, 10:21:32 pm »
Sealed documents

« Reply #1012 on: May 07, 2021, 10:27:19 pm »

Non-Disclosure Agreement
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1013 on: May 07, 2021, 11:25:10 pm »
Classified documents

Offline davina61

« Reply #1014 on: May 08, 2021, 01:59:22 am »
top  secret

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1015 on: May 08, 2021, 05:38:29 am »
top  secret

Clandestine whereabouts

« Reply #1016 on: May 08, 2021, 09:43:39 am »

Clandestine whereabouts

Covert Operations
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1017 on: May 08, 2021, 10:16:40 am »
The FBI

« Reply #1018 on: May 08, 2021, 10:21:24 am »
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1019 on: May 08, 2021, 10:24:27 am »
The CIA

Tags: