General Discussions > Skin care

Bad body acne/acne scaring

(1/1)

RobinM.R.:
I have very bad acne and acne scars on my butt and lower back. Im going to call my doctor's office tomorrow and get an appointment with a dermatologist.

Im very self conscious about my body and I've been putting this off for too long. My skin is hideous. Has anyone gone through something similar? If so what are my options?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rakel:
Many of us had severe acne as a teenager and it is usually on our face. This skin condition can scar us for life, both physically and emotionally. Acne is a bacterial infection of the skin and must be treated immediately. It can spread and make your skin worse.  :'(

Seeing a Dermatologist is the best way to stop acne. With proper treatment, everyone can have healthy skin restored.

Superficial scaring may smooth out over time and become hardly noticeable. Deep scaring is permanent, but can often be improved with laser treatments. A Dermatologist can help with this as well.

For everyone with acne, do something now. It will just get worse.  :-X

RobinM.R.:
My scaring is pretty bad. I put this off too long. I just hope I can get lazer treatments. Sooner rather than later.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version