Community Conversation > Voice Therapy and Surgery

Question about wendlers glottoplasty.

(1/1)

Overtyped:
I'm considering having this done somewhere, (Haven't decided 100%) but I am concerned that reducing the entrance of the vocal fold by 1/3 will make it difficult to breathe. Is this a legitimate issue, or just hearsay?

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: Overtyped on March 18, 2021, 07:59:54 pm ---I'm considering having this done somewhere, (Haven't decided 100%) but I am concerned that reducing the entrance of the vocal fold by 1/3 will make it difficult to breathe. Is this a legitimate issue, or just hearsay?

--- End quote ---
@Overtyped
Dear Overtyped:
I see that you have just joined Susan's Place and the Forums and submitted your very first posting here with your questions regarding Voice Surgery.

In my effort to not sidetrack your posting I will keep my Welcome Message to you very brief thus allowing other members here to reply to your questions with their answers and thoughts.

I would like to encourage you to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about your arrival and more about yourself!
With more exposure to more members here you will be able to garner more responses to your questions and concerns.

Here is a link to the complete Site Rules and Terms of Service so you may read them here.

I will be looking forward to reading your Introduction posting.
If you have any questions regarding Susan's Place and the Forums you
can contact ME at northernstargirl@susans.org

I want to give you my warm Welcome to Susan's Place and the Forums.
Wishing your well as you continue to be involved in the forums.

I will now give you and your readers your thread back so that your conversation can continue.

Best Regards, and  best wishes,
Danielle  (Northern Star Girl)
Global Moderator

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version