Author Topic: Four Years and Four Months  (Read 422 times)

Offline Megan.

• Homepage & Blog
Four Years and Four Months
« on: March 23, 2021, 06:01:39 pm »
It's been four years since I started living full-time as Megan, and four months since my GRS.

It's been an eventful journey, and in that time I've lost lost a marriage and found love again, seen my children grow, lost and found a home, undergone a couple of major surgeries and the rollercoaster of HRT.

I'm happy. In myself and in my life. If you'd asked me that same question 7 years ago, I couldn't have even answered it.

I transitioned while working for my current employer, so they knew me as Mike and Megan, but I'll shortly be moving on to a new place where Megan is the person they hired.

It feels like a phase of my life that had some great lows, and highs, is ending. And a new chapter that feels bright and positive is beginning. My focus is now on other life goals and finally enjoying it's simple pleasures.

I've shared a lot on Susans that I hope might be of help to others and I'll be around if anyone needs me.

Laugh, Love, Live. X

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

"Life is a travelling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap taken." - D. H. Lawrence

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Four Years and Four Months
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 06:09:23 pm »
@Megan.
Dear Megan:
I have been anticipating and looking forward to this new iteration of your Blog/Journal postings.

I am so very happy for you that 4 years later after becoming Full-Time as Megan that you are in
the place you now are.   Yes indeed, a roller-coaster but that seems to be the norm for most of
us that have transitioned....  definitely a wild and exciting ride filled with successes, failures,
disappointment, ups and downs, and finally living the life that is desired.

Yes indeed, your postings that you have shared have been a great inspiration to me and the rest of
our members....   I am so very glad that you are settled and enjoying being Megan...

Thank you for sharing and I will be eagerly looking for your follow up postings here and around the various
forums threads.

HUGS and HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 06:17:00 pm »
I'm just glad she found love again. Anyone I know, Megan?  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
Veteran, US Army

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 06:25:37 pm »
It's been four years since I started living full-time as Megan, and four months since my GRS.

It's been an eventful journey, and in that time I've lost lost a marriage and found love again, seen my children grow, lost and found a home, undergone a couple of major surgeries and the rollercoaster of HRT.

I'm happy. In myself and in my life. If you'd asked me that same question 7 years ago, I couldn't have even answered it.

I transitioned while working for my current employer, so they knew me as Mike and Megan, but I'll shortly be moving on to a new place where Megan is the person they hired.

It feels like a phase of my life that had some great lows, and highs, is ending. And a new chapter that feels bright and positive is beginning. My focus is now on other life goals and finally enjoying it's simple pleasures.

I've shared a lot on Susans that I hope might be of help to others and I'll be around if anyone needs me.

Laugh, Love, Live. X

I am so glad things are working out so well for you Megan.

:)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Megan.

• Homepage & Blog
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2021, 04:08:44 pm »
Thnx hon. X

"Life is a travelling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap taken." - D. H. Lawrence

Offline Sephirah

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2021, 06:12:31 pm »

Laugh, Love, Live. X

Here's to the next four years, for both of you. May it be full of happiness, and may you get everything you want. :)

Although I suspect you already have. ;)

Offline RandiL

• Formerly RandyL
  • On the way
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2021, 08:38:49 pm »
So wonderful, Megan, to be living the life you wanted and deserved. Hugs to you and to Devlyn.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Forging my new, best life as Randi

My personal blog thread: Randi the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randi's HRT Journal

Tags: