General Discussions > ARGHHH!

Arrgh! Is there really such a thing as a dumb question? Heard any yourself?

(1/2) > >>

ChrissyRyan:
Arrgh!  Is there really such a thing as a dumb question?  (Beside that question.)   Heard any yourself?

In these days of “everyone getting a trophy” and “absolutely no question is dumb,” I wonder if there have been some questions you have heard that really sounded dumb, and perhaps they were dumb! 

Share any examples you wish without causing privacy issues for the “annoying parties.”

Note that some questions you might hear again and again; but that does not necessarily mean they are dumb.  Some questions could be answered with some very basic information accessing also.  Now that can be annoying to hear some of them.

Chrissy

Battle Goddess:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 24, 2021, 06:59:21 pm ---Arrgh!  Is there really such a thing as a dumb question?  (Beside that question.)   Heard any yourself?

Chrissy

--- End quote ---

"That you?"

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Battle Goddess on March 24, 2021, 08:09:02 pm ---"That you?"

--- End quote ---

I wonder who they think they are talking with.

Battle Goddess:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 24, 2021, 08:27:13 pm ---
I wonder who they think they are talking with.

--- End quote ---

Or whether I'm going to reply, "No."

SarahEL:
Not too long after going FT I needed a flu jab and the nurse at our local doctors did it..
At the time, my records were in 'stasis' as they switched me over from 'male' to 'female'... and so, she could not find my information and I had to tell her that I had recently changed my name and gender.. and give her my old name..
She was a bit shocked (I don't thing she had twigged before I was not cis).. and so, she did the jab and then tried to make polite conversation.. and started with 'So, how is being a woman going?'... We both just looked at each other.. then burst out laughing!...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version