General Discussions > ARGHHH!

printer

(1/3) > >>

davina61:
ARGHHH , need to use printer and cartridge not working due to it not being used for ages. Tried cleaning but still no go and its cost me £22 for a new one that I wont get till next week. gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Devlyn:
Did you try wiping it with a damp cloth? Give it a good shake? Swear at it?  :laugh:

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: davina61 on March 26, 2021, 08:41:29 am ---ARGHHH , need to use printer and cartridge not working due to it not being used for ages. Tried cleaning but still no go and its cost me £22 for a new one that I wont get till next week. gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

--- End quote ---

Perhaps your library or an office supply store can be used for printing services if this is urgent.

Brakes seem to have the same fate if they are not used. Tires get flat if cars are not driven.   

davina61:
Tried all the above but not in that order!! Cleaned dried ink off with nail varnish remover and a cotton bud as well and some more swearing---------

Faith:
as previous stated. Damp, not wet, cloth. don't wipe. Hold in on and let it soak and draw. If the dried ink goes too far into the head it won't clear. I have successfully done this however.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version