Community Conversation > Coming out of the closet

I guess this means I am Out

(1/1)

ramilove:
I came out to my children 15 months ago and over the weekend I had another major milestone in that I came out as transgender female to my two sisters, the two people outside my immediate family that count the most. I am due to see my west coast sister in late May and my east coast sister in late June so they were going to find out anyways. I thought that I needed to give them some advance warning and time to digest that their older brother was now their older sister. How did it go you ask? Well the west coast sister suggested blonde streaks and my east coast sister had to double check the calendar to make sure it wasn't April Fools day.

Rachel Montgomery:
It sounds like it went well.  Congratulations.

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: ramilove on March 29, 2021, 03:29:48 pm ---I came out to my children 15 months ago and over the weekend I had another major milestone in that I came out as transgender female to my two sisters, the two people outside my immediate family that count the most. I am due to see my west coast sister in late May and my east coast sister in late June so they were going to find out anyways. I thought that I needed to give them some advance warning and time to digest that their older brother was now their older sister. How did it go you ask? Well the west coast sister suggested blonde streaks and my east coast sister had to double check the calendar to make sure it wasn't April Fools day.

--- End quote ---

That sounds very positive!  Super!

Chrissy

RandiL:
That's great Rami. I hope this means the east coast sister has a sense of humor.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

ramilove:
She does, as do I,  we had a both had a good laugh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version