Author Topic: Anyone here watching the men’s “madness” basketball tournament?  (Read 179 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Any other girls out there watching the men’s “madness” national basketball tournament?

I am.  Some games I hear on the radio, some are video too.

Chrissy

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Battle Goddess

Re: Anyone here watching the men’s “madness” basketball tournament?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2021, 07:44:55 pm »
Nah. My college was something like Division 12, so I never got into watching college sports.

"It's not really a choice. Because we're not choosing to transition...we're choosing to be happy." -- SarahC

"Have a gentle manner ❤️" -- Chrissy Ryan
"Working on it" -- Battle Goddess

Introductory Post: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,242617.msg2196235.html

Whiny HRT and Transition Blog: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244163.msg2217618.html

Spironolactone January 10 2019
Divigel January 20 2019
Estradiol Valerate March 14 2019

Offline Maid Marion

Re: Anyone here watching the men’s “madness” basketball tournament?
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2021, 08:44:25 pm »
Freshman year my college team was so bad I was able to  sit down at the 50 yard line not long after the game started!

I caught the endings of the two big upset wins.  The 2 seed losing in the first round and the 1 seed losing in the 2nd.

Marion

Tags: