Community Conversation > Coming out of the closet

Telling my dad im trans

<< < (3/4) > >>

Chelsealouise:
Dad emailed me last night saying he was a bit shocked to find out i was now a woman
But was happy that iwas happy with my new life.he has also agreed to give me away at my wedding

Battle Goddess:
Wow! Can you beat that?

How you feeling?

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Chelsealouise on April 05, 2021, 01:45:36 pm ---Dad emailed me last night saying he was a bit shocked to find out i was now a woman
But was happy that iwas happy with my new life.he has also agreed to give me away at my wedding

--- End quote ---

That sound extremely positive!  Yay!

Chrissy

Jessica_Rose:
That is awesome news @Chelsealouise !!!

Before I came out to my dad, I (and my sister-in-law) was certain it would not go well. Although he was a bit shocked to find out I was living as a woman, he accepted me. He occasionally uses my old name and has trouble with pronouns, but none of it is intentional. My dad turns 90 this year, so I can overlook occasional mistakes. I wish you all the best.

Love always -- Jessica Rose

Chelsealouise:
I'm feeling rather happy at the moment with the result of the email that dad sent.he even called me daddy's little girl at this point we both started crying and next time I see dad he will be walking me down the aisle on my wedding day

He also said your mother would have been proud of the woman that you have become

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version