Community Conversation > Crossdresser talk

level of secrecy

<< < (3/3)

Northern Star Girl:
@JamieSmiths1701
Dear JamieSmiths1701
One more thing......
If you feel so inclined please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself!

With more exposure to more members here you will be able to get more responses to your questions and concerns.
Wishing your well as you continue to be involved in the forums.

NOTE: Now, after all of this Greeting and Welcoming stuff, I will give you and other readers the thread back so that the conversation can continue on.

Again, I am glad to see that you have joined Susan's Place.  I will be eagerly looking for your future postings around the Forums.
Danielle

RandiL:

--- Quote from: JamieSmiths1701 on April 27, 2021, 09:35:40 pm ---... I do not CD much any more because my disabled non-binary daughter lives with me 24/7 because he cannot get around very well.  He is quite liberal, and probably would be accepting.  I am just not sure because for me it is more about stress relief than it is about being female.  I suppose my first chance to try to pass will be at Halloween.  I have to wear medical support hose so that part has no effect on me. 
I am 6' 180, what size dress and bra would I be looking for?

--- End quote ---

You ask about sizes. We all have unique dimensions so it's pretty hard to offer advice. Measure your chest around the rib cage below whatever breasts you have. That will get you started on a bra.

I am 6'2" 175 pounds, and I often wear size 14 or Large on my top half. Bottom half I'm a size 8 or 10, or Medium. Dresses won't usually fit me unless they're stretchy.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version