Community Conversation > Crossdresser talk

level of secrecy

<< < (3/4) > >>

Northern Star Girl:
@JamieSmiths1701
Dear JamieSmiths1701
One more thing......
If you feel so inclined please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself!

With more exposure to more members here you will be able to get more responses to your questions and concerns.
Wishing your well as you continue to be involved in the forums.

NOTE: Now, after all of this Greeting and Welcoming stuff, I will give you and other readers the thread back so that the conversation can continue on.

Again, I am glad to see that you have joined Susan's Place.  I will be eagerly looking for your future postings around the Forums.
Danielle

RandiL:

--- Quote from: JamieSmiths1701 on April 27, 2021, 09:35:40 pm ---... I do not CD much any more because my disabled non-binary daughter lives with me 24/7 because he cannot get around very well.  He is quite liberal, and probably would be accepting.  I am just not sure because for me it is more about stress relief than it is about being female.  I suppose my first chance to try to pass will be at Halloween.  I have to wear medical support hose so that part has no effect on me. 
I am 6' 180, what size dress and bra would I be looking for?

--- End quote ---

You ask about sizes. We all have unique dimensions so it's pretty hard to offer advice. Measure your chest around the rib cage below whatever breasts you have. That will get you started on a bra.

I am 6'2" 175 pounds, and I often wear size 14 or Large on my top half. Bottom half I'm a size 8 or 10, or Medium. Dresses won't usually fit me unless they're stretchy.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

xazncdx:
A lot of the people I know/knew knew about it because I made her mistake of coming out to my roommate at the time. Weirdly though, because of that, it sort of helped me come out to more of my closer friends, most of whom didn’t care or even thought it was kinda neat. 

I think it’s pretty common for it to be mostly hidden as society and media at large generally treat CDers as either a joke or freaks or whatever.

But I’ve found that overall, the people who you are close to are your friends because they like you, not because of what you wear

barbie:
As an adult, I do not need to hide it. I am economically and socially self-independent while sustaining my family including two sons and one daughter. Yes. Many people ask me about my CDing, but nowadays I tell them that I am tired of answering those questions. Young people do not ask me about it. Only aged people do. Fortunately I teach in a university, and no student asks about it. They just accept it as it is.

I sometimes wear high heels to attract people's attention, but actually I realized that I do not need it. I regularly run outdoors for exercise while wearing a mask, a hat, sports goggles. I was surprised that everybody who know me could easily recognize me in camouflage. A car stops or honks beside me, and I expect one of my friends, colleagues or acquaintances call me inside the car. I ask them "how could you recognize me?". The answer is like "Is there anybody else who has such a unique body figure as you in this town, even with so long hair?"

I sometimes take video of myself outdoors. Fortunately, people do not pay attention so much to me, albeit my wearing high heels.

Cheers,

barbie~~

Maid Marion:
I've gotten pretty open  about it.  I'll wear a pink short when I'm in my yard.

At work I'll wear heels and pink or red nail polish.  As well as form fitting female clothes.
I have an hourglass figure.

Marion

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version