Author Topic: All about pee post op MTF  (Read 623 times)

Offline TheNaylornator

• Visitor
All about pee post op MTF
« on: April 13, 2021, 02:37:09 am »
Hi all, first off, sorry if this is in the wrong place.

So, I’ve got a few questions related to peeing post op. Apologies in advance if this gets gross.

So at the moment I have male genitalia, and when I need to pee, the best way I can describe it is I get a feeling, sort of like an increase of pressure in my actual member. And from what I’ve read online there is a sort of valve in the p*nis that stops pee from coming out. So, my question is, if that ‘valve’ is removed during op, how do you hold pee in post op? I just can’t seem to imagine how one would?

Also, how does it feel when you start to need to pee? As I mentioned above I get a increase of pressure in my member, but obviously I wouldn’t be able to feel that post op. At the moment I don’t really feel anything in my bladder unless I REALLY need to go. And obviously if I would only be able to tell that I needed to pee as I was about to wet myself that wouldn’t work out

Another question, post op; are you able to hold your pee as long as you could before?

And I’ve heard that it feels strange as the pee comes out of your system way earlier than it does post op. As in it hasn’t got as far to travel before it leaves your body.

And another thing that I’ve been worried about is not being able to control where my pee stream goes, is it easy to cope with this? And how does it feel not having control over it?

Thank you all!

Offline Emileeeee

Re: All about pee post op MTF
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 04:41:32 am »
I would say it feels exactly the same when I need to pee. They're not new parts. They're restructured. Holding it when I really have to go is a little different. I feel like if I don't cross my legs and walk like I'm in a Morticia Addams dress, I may have a leak.

As far as how long you can hold it, you just need to practice. Straight out of surgery, I'd say not even close. You need to rebuild those muscles and practice holding it a little longer each time.

If you figure out how to control the stream, let me know. You can get it close with practice. In my first year, I had a few mishaps where it sprayed right out of the toilet and down the back of my pant leg. That stunk. But after around 5 years, I have a position that usually works with minor adjustments. I've even learned how to pee outside without hitting my shoes, which I consider a major accomplishment, haha.

Offline AllieSF

• Ain't Life Grand!!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 03:06:40 pm »
The main sphincter (valve) is just outside of the bladder.  There supposedly is a minor sphincter somewhere beyond that one toward the penis.  Though you may feel the need at the end of your penis, others feel it there and/or around their bladder because it feels full and thus puts pressure on the tissue and nerve ending in that area.

Restructuring the penis with its nerve bundle and sensitive tip into a clitoris does not affect one's ability to hold back the urine from leaking out.  The urethra, which is the tube that conducts the urine from the bladder to the penis tip is separated from that tip during bottom surgery and is shortened and relocated to the anatomically correct location for a woman and secured, stitched, there.

I had my prostate removed due to prostate cancer.  Unfortunately, they also removed that primary urethra sphincter and my secondary sphincter was not strong enough to hold back the urine until I could make it to a bathroom.  Thus I leaked occasionally, sometimes more than other times.  Kegel exercises strengthen the muscles and the sphincter and help prevent leakage. That works for women and men and transgender people after surgery.  I had an artificial sphincter put in to prevent leakage, and it works with only minor accidents once in awhile.

I hope that helps.

Allie
HRT - February 2017
Full Time - July 2018
Orchi - January 2018
BA - September 25, 2019
FFS - January 10, 2020
GRS - TBDDD (To Be Determined, Decision and Date)

Offline Idontknowbutiwould

• Following my dream
  • Neighbor
  • A little kid living adulthood
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 07:16:49 pm »
I had surgery almost a year ago, in the middle of the pandemic. the first opportunity I had when the operating rooms opened again. At first it was difficult to urinate, I had to go to the bathroom and make an effort to make something come out. he felt a pressure in his lower abdomen. It took me a while to know when I really wanted to urinate or it was just pain. But I learned to recognize it. It is a type of pressure, feeling liquid in the urethra, just below the clitoris and going to the bathroom to pee. I feel a lot of liberation, I empty myself as before the operation. It was harder for me to recognize the need to defecate and it hurt much more
18 years old.

2008: Put a wig on primary school
2014: Coming out to my family
2016: Puberty blockers
2017: Real life experience
2018: Breast augmentation with paternal consent
2019: Identity document changed
2020: Getting my SRS and FFS? I hope

Tags: