General Discussions > Health

Bra while you sleep

(1/3) > >>

Rebecca28:
Ladies,

Does anyone wear a bra while you sleep? Do you feel it inhibits your growth in anyway? I am a side sleeper and as my girls grow bigger.  I am beginning to want them more supported. Any advice or kinds you recommend? Hugs, Rebecca

mm:
 Rebecca28, do what makes you comfortable. I can see having them grow and feeling them all the time now; you may want to wear something  for support and protect them from rubbing on the sheets. I never did when mine were developing but that was me you can as you want

Jaymilynn:
I’ve always heard it was dangerous to wear a bra while sleeping. Not sure why though. I always sleep without because of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RandiL:

--- Quote from: Jaymilynn on April 15, 2021, 10:15:48 am ---I’ve always heard it was dangerous to wear a bra while sleeping. Not sure why though. I always sleep without because of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Choking hazard?

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Northern Star Girl:
@Rebecca28  @mm   @Jaymilynn  @RandiL
There are nights that I do indeed sleep wearing my bra. 
At a "full" C-Cup, my breasts are large enough that there are nights that I want the extra support.
Here is what I have found about the subject of wearing a "Bra while you sleep"
HUGS,
Danielle

- - - - - - - - - - -

Is Sleeping in a Bra Bad for You? Here’s What You Should Know
   https://www.healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/sleeping-in-bra

excerpts below, click the LINK above ▲ for more information....
- - - - - - - - - - -

"You’ve heard the old wives’ tales time and time again, that sleeping in a bra can stunt breast growth, cause breast cancer, or alternatively, prevent breasts from sagging.

But contrary to popular belief, there’s no medical evidence that says it’s bad to sleep with a bra on. Depending on your breast size, sleeping in a bra can limit breast movement, which can help alleviate breast pain and lead to more comfortable sleep. "
- - - - -
"Is it OK to sleep with a bra on?
There are no peer-reviewed medical studies that point to any negative effects from sleeping with a bra. In fact, women with larger breasts who experience significant movement at night may benefit from a bra’s structured fit. "

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version