General Discussions > Health

Bra while you sleep

<< < (3/3)

Rebecca28:
Biowoman,

Thanks. I found sleeping in sports bra really helps me. So that’s what I do.

Hugs, Rebecca

Chloe:

--- Quote from: Rebecca28 on June 22, 2021, 04:02:58 pm --- . . . sports bra really helps me. So that’s what I do.
--- End quote ---

As Marion (and others) suggest I suppose it depends on bras one likes to wear and how, or where, one sleeps? Rarely if ever sleeping in a bed I'm on my third (3!) "LazyGirl" recliner (which tend to wear out, break) thus, curled up on either side (not flat), I generally hug myself with arms tucked in tight which support breasts similar to Rachel_Christina's pillow?

Should try sometime very comfy with nary a back issue!

Very sensitive, in need of a break, I cannot believe how much they've GROWN  since switching from low dose tabs to IM's & "P" these last two months and, much prefering very thinly lined underwire but not at night, otherwise wear heavy padded type (which make me look too HUGE btw) in defense of two year old grandchild *jump on attacking*  ;D

Thin soft cami's are a great sleep have especially taken to snug-fitting Cotton/spandex tee tops (akin to a sports bra?) but but . . @Danielle a "full C"?

We should be more careful what we wish for where/when will they stop!
(lol see temporary change of avatar!)

Rebecca28:
Chloe..

“We should be more careful what we wish for where/when will they stop!”

I so agree!! That’s the great mystery for me. I am beyond excited not knowing. If I get bigger then a C then I might be talking to the Boob Gods asking them to stop. But seriously I am excited to see how big they eventually get. We will see!!

Hugs, Rebecca

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version