Author Topic: Peritoneal pull through surgery - Canberra Australia - Kieran Hart  (Read 307 times)

Offline OzChick

Hello,

This is my first post here so if I make any errors I would be very much obliged if they could be pointed out so that I can correct them immediately. A bit about me, I am 51 years old, I have been fully transitioned on HRT for about 10 years now and I'm still with my same partner who is the mother of my 3 daughters. We live in Australia.

I'm considering peritoneal pull through surgery with Kieran Hart in Canberra, Australia and I would be very interested to find out anyone's experiences with the surgeon there; Kieran Hart. Also, I'm interested to find out generally what people's experiences are with Peritoneal pull through surgery and in particular experiences with discharge. Will I have to wear liners for ever or does the amount of discharge slow down over time?

Thanks in advance.

kind regards

OzChick

Offline Allie Jayne

Re: Peritoneal pull through surgery - Canberra Australia - Kieran Hart
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 09:32:13 pm »
Oz Chick, there is an Australian trans surgery group on facebook with loads of information about Kieran Hart. I can tell you he is not doing any surgery for a while as he broke his hand last week!! Keiran started doing PPTV for trans women last October after a lot of experience with cis women (repairing vaginal stenosis) and has had mixed results, as he is still developing his procedures. He has done quite a lot of surgeries in a short time.

I recently had my Labiaplasty GRS with Andy Ives in Melbourne, and I am happy with the result, though he only does PI for vaginoplasties.

Hugs,

Allie

Offline OzChick

Re: Peritoneal pull through surgery - Canberra Australia - Kieran Hart
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 11:48:20 pm »
Hi Allie

We meet again! lol Thanks for the feedback. Its hard to know who to go to and what to ask but every opinion helps. Thanks again.

regards

OzChick