Author Topic: What are you having for dinner? 5.0  (Read 8521 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
« Reply #200 on: June 15, 2021, 07:30:08 pm »
Yesterday:  Two small ham and cheese sandwiches on Hawaiian bread.  Potato salad.

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #201 on: June 15, 2021, 07:31:30 pm »
I warmed some hamburger meat to make me a hamburger with Swiss cheese.
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Battle Goddess

« Reply #202 on: June 15, 2021, 07:56:31 pm »
Pizza and oven-roasted brussel sprouts
"It's not really a choice. Because we're not choosing to transition...we're choosing to be happy." -- SarahC

"Have a gentle manner ❤️" -- Chrissy Ryan
"Working on it" -- Battle Goddess

Introductory Post: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,242617.msg2196235.html

Whiny HRT and Transition Blog: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244163.msg2217618.html

Spironolactone January 10 2019
Divigel January 20 2019
Estradiol Valerate March 14 2019

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #203 on: June 16, 2021, 06:39:41 am »
The market had organic pears on sale.  I've been eating a fresh pear for the past few days.
Yesterday I had pizza and a Bartlett pear.

Marion

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #204 on: June 16, 2021, 09:00:49 pm »
Another warmed-up hamburger.

Chrissy

Offline Battle Goddess

« Reply #205 on: June 16, 2021, 09:15:36 pm »
Fresh hamburgers, corn on the cob, fruit salad
"It's not really a choice. Because we're not choosing to transition...we're choosing to be happy." -- SarahC

Introductory Post: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,242617.msg2196235.html

Whiny HRT and Transition Blog: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244163.msg2217618.html

Divigel January 20 2019

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #206 on: June 18, 2021, 03:16:20 am »
Bought a fresh coconut yesterday as they had some in supermarket so made a chicken curry with some and a veg curry with the rest. Both new recipes that I haven't made before from my "restaurant" Indian cook book. 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #207 on: June 18, 2021, 05:36:02 am »
Cheesy peas.

Offline Battle Goddess

« Reply #208 on: June 18, 2021, 09:31:54 am »
Lamb, cauliflower, and rice

Divigel January 20 2019

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #209 on: June 18, 2021, 04:41:14 pm »
I will have some stuffed peppers this evening.

Chrissy

Offline Wendi

« Reply #210 on: June 18, 2021, 05:38:40 pm »
Chicken and lemon over potatoes along with baked beans and corn on the cob.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Started HRT 1/3/2019

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #211 on: June 18, 2021, 08:06:50 pm »
Chikuwa or "bamboo ring" fish cake and steamed rice.  My favorite type of fish cake.
I've been buying fish cake regularly from the Asian Market, starting with the cheap stuff then the more expensive brand when they offered it.   ;D

Almost forgot.  It was dinner time when I was picking up groceries at Stew Leonard's.  If you sign up for their bonus rewards you get free ice cream cones for every $100 spent.  I ate a chocolate ice cream cone in the parking lot.

Marion
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 08:18:18 am by Maid Marion »

Offline Battle Goddess

« Reply #212 on: June 18, 2021, 08:10:54 pm »
Thai garlic pork, spring rolls, rice

Divigel January 20 2019

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #213 on: June 18, 2021, 08:28:46 pm »
I grabbed a bacon egg and cheese sandwich from Starbucks during my evening walk.

Sarah
----
48 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: August 2020
SRS: January 2021

Offline RandiL

• Formerly RandyL
  • On the way
« Reply #214 on: June 18, 2021, 11:40:18 pm »
I had an overload of red, orange and yellow mini peppers that were about to go bad, so I fried then until the skins were toasted, then stir fried with garlic chili tofu, carrots and a zucchini.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Forging my new, best life as Randi

My personal blog thread: Randi the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randi's HRT Journal

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #215 on: June 19, 2021, 02:51:41 pm »
The stuffed peppers were good!

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #216 on: June 20, 2021, 05:59:47 am »
A baked potato with sour cream.

Two snickerdoodles.

Chrissy

Offline Battle Goddess

« Reply #217 on: June 20, 2021, 06:24:40 am »
Lazy night. Made brown rice and topped it with natto, pickled cabbage, and seaweed. Yay probiotics!

Divigel January 20 2019

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #218 on: June 20, 2021, 07:14:34 pm »
Skirt steak.  While wearing a skirt.  Naturally.

:)

Chrissy

Offline Battle Goddess

« Reply #219 on: June 20, 2021, 09:54:39 pm »
Cold Korean glass noodles with thin sliced beef, hot peppers, bell peppers, and garlic scapes from the garden

Divigel January 20 2019

Tags: