Author Topic: What are you having for dinner? 5.0  (Read 35208 times)

Offline Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
« Reply #1120 on: May 13, 2022, 12:04:51 pm »
It's Ooni night! Megan assembles the pizzas, I run the oven. The Ooni is wood fired, tonight we were running it on apple pellets. It runs at 500°C, or 900°F, our pizzas are cooked in about 45 seconds.

The fresh homemade dough.

The cheese (mature cheddar, red Leicester, and brie).

Stretching the dough.

Pizza!

Veteran, US Army

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #1121 on: May 13, 2022, 02:04:51 pm »
Mmmmmmmmmmmm cheese , made a Keema to go with  the blackeyed beans . It is a beef based one and goes well with the beans.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #1122 on: May 14, 2022, 12:41:57 am »
Homemade Chili with beans .... and fresh baked Cornbread
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #1123 on: May 15, 2022, 02:52:43 pm »
Strawberry shortcake, perfecto style: today-picked strawberries, freshly baked shortcakes, freshly whipped cream.

A balanced meal of vegetables, carbs and protein, yes?

Sarah
----
48 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: August 2020
SRS: January 2021

« Reply #1124 on: May 15, 2022, 07:15:37 pm »
Homemade vegetable beef soup with barley  ....  with toasted cheese sandwich...
   Great meal for a cold and snowy day today here in the north.
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #1125 on: May 15, 2022, 07:54:36 pm »
Chinese sausage cooked in steamed rice.
The easiest way to cook this is to slice up  the sausage and dump it into the rice pot so the rice and sausage cook at the same time!

Fresh strawberries today and tomorrow!

Offline davina61

« Reply #1126 on: May 16, 2022, 09:29:08 am »
Have some Korma left, made cauliflower and potato parathas , broccoli Indian style and a cabbage curry to go with it.

I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #1127 on: May 19, 2022, 05:29:01 pm »
It's Ooni night! Megan assembles the pizzas, I run the oven. The Ooni is wood fired, tonight we were running it on apple pellets. It runs at 500°C, or 900°F, our pizzas are cooked in about 45 seconds.

The fresh homemade dough.

The cheese (mature cheddar, red Leicester, and brie).

Stretching the dough.

Pizza!

Yummy looking!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
What are you having for dinner? 5.0
« Reply #1128 on: May 19, 2022, 05:29:39 pm »
Tuesday I enjoyed a scallop dinner.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1129 on: May 19, 2022, 05:30:04 pm »
Wednesday I had some turkey breast.

Yummy!

Chrissy

« Reply #1130 on: May 19, 2022, 06:33:49 pm »
I invited my Gym-Gals group (4 ladies and myself) for an informal dinner tonight at my home.
When I get off of work in about an hour I am going to pick up 2 Pizzas.   
My tooth-fairy sweetie is bringing a veggie tray.

HUGS, Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1131 on: May 20, 2022, 12:15:36 am »
A really good salad!

Chrissy

Offline davina61

« Reply #1132 on: May 20, 2022, 07:39:14 am »
Baked chicken curry , the thighs have been marinating in spices, lemon juice and yogurt for 24hrs. Cooked green beans and green lentil dal to go with it

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #1133 on: May 20, 2022, 11:39:00 am »
Day boat scallops pan fried in butter.  Steamed rice.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1134 on: May 20, 2022, 11:42:28 am »
Baked chicken curry , the thighs have been marinating in spices, lemon juice and yogurt for 24hrs. Cooked green beans and green lentil dal to go with it

Curries can be so tasty!

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1135 on: May 20, 2022, 11:43:26 am »
Day boat scallops pan fried in butter.  Steamed rice.

Sea scallops can make for some wonderful meals!

Chrissy

Offline davina61

« Reply #1136 on: May 20, 2022, 02:41:35 pm »
It was very tasty !!!

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1137 on: May 20, 2022, 06:47:27 pm »
Just fries made in the air fryer.

« Reply #1138 on: May 20, 2022, 06:58:41 pm »
Homemade Burroitos ... loaded.
Also Spanish rice and refried beans.
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1139 on: May 21, 2022, 05:43:16 pm »
Likely I will have turkey breast this evening.

Chrissy

Tags: