Author Topic: What are you having for dinner? 5.0  (Read 38833 times)

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
« Reply #1200 on: June 16, 2022, 10:28:03 am »
Beef cooked in whole spices , might be a bit warm as 6 dried red chillies and 2 chopped green chillies in it. Might be a good job I have some B&Js choc brownie ice cream for afters!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #1201 on: June 16, 2022, 01:28:42 pm »
Yesterday:  broiled chicken breast.
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1202 on: June 16, 2022, 04:30:15 pm »
Shrimp, cod, and salad is planned for this evening.

Maybe some French fries.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Allison R

• Family
« Reply #1203 on: June 16, 2022, 06:02:08 pm »
I am about to eat Shepard's Pie. One of my faves.
I have always known I would have been happier and lived a better life if I were born a woman, I just didn't know that that is the literal definition of the word transgender.

If you're not moving forward, you're moving backwards.

Be tougher on yourself than anyone else is, love yourself more than anyone else does, and if there is something you don't want to do at all, best if you do it right now.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
What are you having for dinner? 5.0
« Reply #1204 on: June 18, 2022, 04:40:27 pm »
Friday:  turkey breast sandwich.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1205 on: June 19, 2022, 09:18:22 am »
Saturday:  pan fried walleye.

Offline davina61

« Reply #1206 on: June 20, 2022, 05:36:22 am »
Just made a green bean and potato curry , it has 3 tomatoes in it as well.

I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1207 on: June 20, 2022, 07:21:10 am »
Sunday:  more pan fried Walleye.  Yum.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1208 on: June 20, 2022, 05:43:37 pm »
This evening I will likely have a turkey sandwich or maybe some defrosted and warmed chili.

Chrissy

Offline davina61

« Reply #1209 on: June 21, 2022, 12:41:16 pm »
one chicken Korma thigh and some green bean and potato curry followed by some black seedless grapes.

Online Maid Marion

« Reply #1210 on: June 21, 2022, 01:06:12 pm »
Good seafood  at the local market is the cheapest it has been in years, so I had fresh scallops for lunch and bought a lobster tail for dinner!

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1211 on: June 21, 2022, 03:52:42 pm »
Good seafood  at the local market is the cheapest it has been in years, so I had fresh scallops for lunch and bought a lobster tail for dinner!

Sounds like a great catch of the day @Maid Marion !

Chrissy

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #1212 on: June 21, 2022, 05:07:08 pm »
Working late at my office again....
    For dinner, my sweetie has  invited me to her home ....   surprise dinner menu? 
She was talking lately about grilling burgers an making a potato salad....
sounds good to me.
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1213 on: June 21, 2022, 05:59:34 pm »
Working late at my office again....
    For dinner, my sweetie has  invited me to her home ....   surprise dinner menu? 
She was talking lately about grilling burgers an making a potato salad....
sounds good to me.

Enjoy your meal!

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1214 on: June 21, 2022, 05:59:59 pm »
Chicken Alfredo

Offline Allison R

• Family
« Reply #1215 on: June 21, 2022, 06:32:08 pm »
One box of Frosted Flakes.

Bowl. One bowl.

Allsion
I have always known I would have been happier and lived a better life if I were born a woman, I just didn't know that that is the literal definition of the word transgender.

Be tougher on yourself than anyone else is, love yourself more than anyone else does, and if there is something you don't want to do at all, best if you do it right now.

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #1216 on: June 21, 2022, 06:35:25 pm »
One box of Frosted Flakes.

Bowl. One bowl.

Allsion

@Allison R
Dear Allison:
How big was the bowl? ???  :) ;)

When I was a kid I would use a salad bowl to have Cheerios or Wheaties with
the raw milk from the farm...

...I always liked the Cream on the top... it was not homogenized.  :o ::)
HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Offline Allison R

• Family
« Reply #1217 on: June 21, 2022, 06:50:36 pm »
I have to fight myself everytime I eat cereal to not do that. Sometimes I don't fight that hard.

I like a sprinkle of sugar so the milk is sweet from the start. And I like my milk to be almost slushy cold.

Frosted Flakes is my favorite. Except during October when you can get Count Chocula and Booberry. I also like boxes of all Crunchberries.

Allison

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1218 on: June 22, 2022, 07:46:45 pm »
A terrible pizza.  One slice and no more!

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1219 on: June 23, 2022, 07:34:40 pm »
Atlantic salmon “burger”.

Tags: