Author Topic: What are you having for dinner? 5.0  (Read 43332 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
« Reply #1300 on: August 03, 2022, 07:44:44 pm »
Tuesday I had some oatmeal for supper.  Quick and easy and tasty.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

I am a brown eyed brunette.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1301 on: August 03, 2022, 07:45:20 pm »
This evening I enjoyed some Atlantic salmon.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #1302 on: August 03, 2022, 10:32:22 pm »
Busy day at my office today....   
For dinner I went to the next door coffee shop for Fish and Chips.... and a side of Cole Slaw.

Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1303 on: August 05, 2022, 05:47:34 pm »
I enjoyed more salmon last night.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1304 on: August 05, 2022, 05:48:54 pm »
Today I think I will eat some Dinty Moore brand beef stew that comes in cans.

Chrissy

« Reply #1305 on: August 05, 2022, 07:19:14 pm »
I have invited my sweetie Tooth Fairy to have dinner with me tonight....
           Grilled Boneless Chicken Breast,
           Cheesy potatoes au gratin,
           sliced tomatoes from my garden.

She is bringing dessert....   Bread Pudding
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #1306 on: August 06, 2022, 02:21:58 am »
Made a lasagne from left over ingredients, beef mince , 1/2 large tomato, tomato passata from freezer, tomato puree , garlic and an onion then chucked in some left over from another recipe courgette and mushrooms . Made my own white sauce with Dijon mustard and cheese in it and just had enough pasta sheets , came out a bit thick but tasty!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline big kim

« Reply #1307 on: August 06, 2022, 05:30:19 am »
Irish stew

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
What are you having for dinner? 5.0
« Reply #1308 on: August 06, 2022, 05:46:13 pm »
Had a too big of a lunch even after an omelet this morning.  As I am not hungry I will skip a meal this evening. 

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1309 on: August 07, 2022, 05:32:12 pm »
A turkey sandwich or maybe a Turkey Manhattan.

« Reply #1310 on: August 07, 2022, 05:41:40 pm »
I ate a big lunch out right after church today....
...so later this afternoon or early evening I will have something very light;
perhaps a bowl of Froot Loops with a cut up Banana.
Danielle

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1311 on: August 07, 2022, 06:59:17 pm »
It turned out to be half of a deluxe turkey sandwich and a bowl of ice cream!

Chrissy

« Reply #1312 on: August 08, 2022, 07:16:55 pm »
Tonight, after I close my office in about an hour I have been invited to dinner with the ladies in my Gym Gals group...
It's a potluck, the hostess is providing the steaks and the rest of us are bringing things like salads, vegetable tray, fruit, french bread, and desserts. 

There are 6 of us including my tooth-fairy sweetie and myself.

I am bringing Chocolate layer cake.
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1313 on: August 09, 2022, 08:00:06 am »
Turkey sandwich on artisan mixed grain bread.
Tomato basil soup.

Chrissy

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #1314 on: August 09, 2022, 01:45:09 pm »
2 x 1/4 lb burgers with cheese and a slice of tomato cooked on the BBQ , while it was on I did 4 Chinese style pork steaks and 2 large sausages for the next few days.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #1315 on: August 09, 2022, 04:15:55 pm »
Teriyaki rib eye steak and steamed rice.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1316 on: August 09, 2022, 06:33:56 pm »
A bowl of cereal with strawberries.

« Reply #1317 on: August 09, 2022, 08:58:40 pm »
Dinner tonight is grilled chicken salad with my fresh,
out of my garden tomatoes and cucumbers.
... and my homemade Italian dressing.
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1318 on: August 10, 2022, 05:48:31 pm »
I will have a ham and cheese sandwich, pickle, and a glass of milk.

« Reply #1319 on: August 10, 2022, 05:53:46 pm »
It is a cool day here today .... so I want a hot dinner.

When I close my office and go home in about  2- 3  hours
I will be making steamed zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and carrots.
.... with some buttered toast.
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Tags: