Author Topic: What are you having for dinner? 5.0  (Read 60361 times)

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle, Aspiring Person
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
« Reply #1640 on: November 24, 2022, 04:42:30 pm »
@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
As much as I like a good Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich....
I do hope that was not your Thanksgiving Day Dinner and meal today.
HUGS,
Danielle

Peanut butter and jelly sandwich and milk.

Chrissy
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #1641 on: November 24, 2022, 07:48:00 pm »
@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
As much as I like a good Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich....
I do hope that was not your Thanksgiving Day Dinner and meal today.
HUGS,
Danielle

The PB&J was from Wednesday.
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

I am a brown eyed brunette.

« Reply #1642 on: November 24, 2022, 11:03:22 pm »
Today, November 24th, Full blown Thanksgiving day dinner with all the trimmings...

Turkey, lots of turkey gravy, Dressing, Green Bean Casserole, Fruit Salad, and my favorite Green Pea Salad....
...along with a Pumpkin Pie with whipped cream for dessert!!!!
My friends/dinner guests brought Rolls, Mashed potatoes, Cranberry Sauce, Green salad, more pies and various refreshments.   

Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
What are you having for dinner? 5.0
« Reply #1643 on: November 25, 2022, 10:57:53 am »
I was with a few friends yesterday and we enjoyed a traditional Thanksgiving dinner and lots of conversation.
We talked of upcoming vacations, hobbies, relationships, fashion, weather, you name it.
It was a very nice time together.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #1644 on: November 25, 2022, 04:37:54 pm »
I baked a smoked turkey wing and pumpkin pie in the oven yesterday.  Had it with Stove Top stuffing and jellied cranberry sauce.  I read about how the jelly slides right out if you break the seal and sliced off a serving.

The turkey wing was really salty, so I plan to make the other one into a casserole with stuffing, broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower, and turkey gravy.

Marion

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1645 on: November 25, 2022, 05:44:05 pm »
I am unsure yet what to eat this Friday evening.
Any good ideas?  I might go out to eat.

Chrissy

« Reply #1646 on: November 25, 2022, 09:19:23 pm »
Friday night's dinner, The day after Thanksgiving {USA}

Delicious leftovers from yesterday's dinner.
Turkey, Dressing, Mashed Potatoes, LOTS of GRAVY, Cranberry Sauce,
Pea Salad, Jello Salad, Pumpkin Pie

see descripitons and photos on my Blog thread:
        https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,250548.msg2471056.html#msg2471056

Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1647 on: November 25, 2022, 09:58:24 pm »
I ate a turkey manhattan.

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #1648 on: November 26, 2022, 04:12:25 am »
Made lamb and sweetcorn curry (it's a genuine Indian recipe) with a wonderful sauce, yogurt good till its dry, onion, chilli and garlic paste and then lamb stock. Should last 6 days, making yogurt and black eyed bean with spinach to go with it today.   
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
« Reply #1649 on: November 27, 2022, 12:54:49 pm »
Things are right again in the universe. I got my 2022 Christmas hotdog today. 2020 & 2021 were cancelled due to covid restrictions,  but the tradition started in 2018 and  2019 has resumed!

And my bobblehead self.  ;D

Veteran, US Army

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #1650 on: November 27, 2022, 01:19:08 pm »
Great on being able to have a Christmas hotdog!

There is a nearby shop that has two foot hotdogs.  I had a 2 ft Chili dog and French fries last Tuesday.

Marion

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
What are you having for dinner? 5.0
« Reply #1651 on: November 27, 2022, 01:54:15 pm »
It is nice to resume that tradition @Devlyn

What did each wiener cost?

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1652 on: November 27, 2022, 05:21:30 pm »
Yesterday I ate some sea scallops.

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #1653 on: November 27, 2022, 07:22:02 pm »
Turkey Casserole

Offline Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
« Reply #1654 on: November 28, 2022, 01:15:33 am »
It is nice to resume that tradition @Devlyn

What did each wiener cost?

Chrissy

I think they were £5
Veteran, US Army

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1655 on: November 28, 2022, 09:09:17 pm »
Yesterday I had a bowl of oatmeal.

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1656 on: November 28, 2022, 09:09:41 pm »
Today I enjoyed a garden salad.

Chrissy

« Reply #1657 on: November 28, 2022, 10:38:13 pm »
Mac and Cheese with a couple hot dogs.... and sliced tomatoes
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1658 on: November 29, 2022, 09:03:31 pm »
Grilled cheese sandwich

« Reply #1659 on: November 29, 2022, 09:17:05 pm »
chicken breast pieces and gravy ,,, on mashed potatoes  (LOTS of Gravy)
sliced cucumbers and tomatoes
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Tags: