Author Topic: Caitlyn Jenner says transgender girls competing in girls' sports in school unfai  (Read 225 times)

Offline Laura1951

Caitlyn Jenner says transgender girls competing in girls' sports in school unfair

https://www.espn.com/olympics/story?id=31378822&_slug_=caitlyn-jenner-says-transgender-girls-competing-girls-sports-school-unfair

ESPN by AP on May 2, 2021

Caitlyn Jenner, the former Olympic champion and reality TV personality now running for California governor, said she opposes transgender girls competing in girls' sports at school.

Jenner, a 1976 decathlon Olympic gold medalist who came out as a transgender woman in 2015, told a TMZ reporter on Saturday that it's "a question of fairness."
=================

She and Elliott Page could be more different in their support for the trans community. Girls' sports was in no danger of being overrun.
One New Life to Live (My personal blog)

Laura's HRT Journal     |     Laura's FFS Journey.   |  Stay or Go

Full Time since 11/27/20

Offline Lady Sarah

• Yes, it's another Sarah
  • Family
  • I love my hubby
I read about this when the story appeared on FB. It is my personal opinion that she does not represent the majority of us, and needs to keep her opinions to herself. It is also my opinion she needs to stay out of politics.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016

Offline cargurl72

Tags: