General Discussions > Addiction

35 years of sobriety

(1/2) > >>

Devlyn:
Today is my anniversary, I took my last drink in 1986. For anyone struggling with addiction, stick with it. The goal is having your life back, and you have to keep your eyes on the prize.

Hugs, Devlyn

Northern Star Girl:
@Devlyn:
Dear Devlyn:
Your report is wonderful news and so encouraging for all of us to read.  Your testimony is a good message to those members that are still struggling with additions that they can succeed in being free from that kind of bondage. 
Thank you for sharing and posting.

CONGRATULATIONS to you for 35 years of successfully beating your addition to alcohol.

HUGS and continued best wishes,
Danielle

--- Quote from: Devlyn on May 04, 2021, 01:02:33 pm ---Today is my anniversary, I took my last drink in 1986. For anyone struggling with addiction, stick with it. The goal is having your life back, and you have to keep your eyes on the prize.

Hugs, Devlyn

--- End quote ---

Sephirah:

--- Quote from: Devlyn on May 04, 2021, 01:02:33 pm ---Today is my anniversary, I took my last drink in 1986. For anyone struggling with addiction, stick with it. The goal is having your life back, and you have to keep your eyes on the prize.

Hugs, Devlyn

--- End quote ---

Truer words were never spoken. Good for you, Devlyn. You're an inspiration to everyone else going through this.

Oldandcreaky:
I lost two brothers to addiction and I have a sister who's an alcoholic, so 35 years is a stunning achievement to me. Thanks for sharing, to show others that it can be done.

ChrissyRyan:
Congratulations on this fine long lasting achievement @Devlyn

:)

Hugs,

Chrissy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version